<- 123456789 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
updated my list for the new form
SolarBowler
SolarBowler from twitch here, submitted a shit ton of Crash Bandicoot runs for you to deliberate over, this sounds like a lot of fun and if it's at UNSW there's a very real chance I could attend.
Anime Freak
I would love to attend this, but not really knowing anyone in the community at all and not having a solid run of anything (Although I just started attempting Spyro any% runs) I don't know if I'd fit in so well >.<

But I think it's a great idea nonetheless Cheesy
my hat is my friend
What better opportunity to meet people than to come along, if you can? <3 I don't really have a very good run of anything (Touhou 10 is pretty much it), but hey, it should be a good time. Smiley
I'm having a Resident Evil CVX run coming up soon on the site. I don't have to run that, do I? I don't want to commit suicide live. :'[
Edit history:
Dactyly: 2014-03-18 04:07:46 pm
Quote from xMartyrr:
I would love to attend this, but not really knowing anyone in the community at all and not having a solid run of anything (Although I just started attempting Spyro any% runs) I don't know if I'd fit in so well >.<

But I think it's a great idea nonetheless Cheesy

Do you stream? I started running Spyro 1 recently and I'd definitely watch someone else who's learning Smiley

And yeah what Rocket said, coming along would be a great way to get involved in the community.
Anime Freak
Nah not yet Dactyly, only practicing the segments so far, haven't got a full run yet. Once I get a full run time set, I'll start a Twitch stream up I think Tongue
Plus I'm only using my PS3 at the moment so I need to get my PS2 back from my sister and I think she should still have the Spyro 1 game as well (fingers crossed haha) Do you stream??

And I suppose when you put it that way RocketPineapple, it's not a bad idea. Even if I don't run, I could help with behind the scenes stuff if needs be. Smiley
Cheese It
I really should've kept up with this thread.

Not sure about Sydney, but if you have to fall back to Melbourne, I could possibly do a Halo 4 run and help out behind the scenes.
Quote from xMartyrr:
Nah not yet Dactyly, only practicing the segments so far, haven't got a full run yet. Once I get a full run time set, I'll start a Twitch stream up I think Tongue
Plus I'm only using my PS3 at the moment so I need to get my PS2 back from my sister and I think she should still have the Spyro 1 game as well (fingers crossed haha) Do you stream??

And I suppose when you put it that way RocketPineapple, it's not a bad idea. Even if I don't run, I could help with behind the scenes stuff if needs be. Smiley

I have a couple of times, but I'm playing on emulator and my computer is pretty terrible so I tend to get lag when I try to stream. I have an NTSC PS2 on the way though, so when that comes I should be able to stream more consistently.
Anime Freak
Quote from Dactyly:
I have a couple of times, but I'm playing on emulator and my computer is pretty terrible so I tend to get lag when I try to stream. I have an NTSC PS2 on the way though, so when that comes I should be able to stream more consistently.

Ahh fair enough, my screen is both my gaming screen as well as my computer screen so I only have my laptop to do splits and stuff and it isnt powerful enough to do streaming. Just need another monitor and I'll be able to use my computers beast processing power Tongue

On another note, some of these Spyro 1 skips are enraging haha. Trying to get some of them down pat at the moment.
my hat is my friend
If you've submitted a response to the games list, would you also be able to respond to the general attendance thread? I'm so sorry for all the annoying forms and general disarray in regards to setting up this event, we're all learning here. Tongue I've just been informed that we need numbers set in stone before we have any solid information on the location.

Thanks for your patience and assistance, everyone! <3
Anime Freak
Alright, where is the general attendance thread? Haha sorry pretty bad with the whole forum thing Tongue

Should be able to come though
my hat is my friend
Just in the first post! Check the links. Smiley
Anime Freak
Ah awesome, thanks! Smiley Filled it out now
Anime Freak
Any idea exactly when it's going to be?? Just wanna have enough time to let work know I'll be away for that time Tongue
I'm in WA, so no chance of me being there. Sounds neat though.
i like turtles
Hi guys, sorry for a lack of updates, but I've been busy with school work at the moment and haven't had time to ask my student body about room bookings yet. I'll try and get this done some time in my mid-semester break (so Easter).
Apologies for those still waiting on me.
Quote from xMartyrr:
Any idea exactly when it's going to be?? Just wanna have enough time to let work know I'll be away for that time Tongue

a quick reskim got me 11-12th of july, but that could potentially be shifted (it's a friday/saturday which most if not all unis are on break for)
Anime Freak
Quote from Manix:
a quick reskim got me 11-12th of july, but that could potentially be shifted (it's a friday/saturday which most if not all unis are on break for)

Alright, awesome. So it gonna be a weekend thing not a weekday thing. Should have no problems getting work off then as I don't usually work weekends anyway. This is good news for me Cheesy
I'm pretty hyped for this! Didn't realise it was Brisbane, but I'll still be able to make it!

Probably running Dustforce (either Forest SS or 16 keys if I can man up and do scary levels), LoZ First Quest (I can sub-1h, which is no Darkwing, but it's something), Anodyne...

OMG now I think about it, Borderlands 1 would be SUPER HYPE to run. I'd be able to solo it, but would anyone be interested in doing a co-op run? PC version, of course (master race, etc.). Four Liliths blitzing through the quests would be ridiculous.

If that tickles anyone's fancy, throw me a Skype invite (I'm archmage84), and maybe we can do some practice runs sometime? idk Cheesy
Anime Freak
Quote from Archmage:
I'm pretty hyped for this! Didn't realise it was Brisbane, but I'll still be able to make it!

Probably running Dustforce (either Forest SS or 16 keys if I can man up and do scary levels), LoZ First Quest (I can sub-1h, which is no Darkwing, but it's something), Anodyne...

OMG now I think about it, Borderlands 1 would be SUPER HYPE to run. I'd be able to solo it, but would anyone be interested in doing a co-op run? PC version, of course (master race, etc.). Four Liliths blitzing through the quests would be ridiculous.

If that tickles anyone's fancy, throw me a Skype invite (I'm archmage84), and maybe we can do some practice runs sometime? idk Cheesy

It's Brisbane?? I thought we were trying for UNSW in Sydney. Unless I missed something. O.o

Add the run to the list if you wanna do it. Tongue
co-op runs are cool although i would prefer descent 2
my hat is my friend
It is Sydney so far, but if anyone has any other contacts for Melbourne it could be there. I would've gone for Brisbane but I wanted to make it more central, hehe.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from RocketPineapple:
but I wanted to make it more central, hehe.

More central? Why's it not in Alice Springs? Kappa
my hat is my friend
That would work, clearly. Kappa.

Alright, AWSM guys! We've got approximately 23 people on the list, so notYuna, I'd say go on the assumption of 30 - it allows for additions and subtractions, and it's fairly close to the current number anyway (better be on the safer side of the current number). But no problem about being busy, totally understandable! Smiley

Do you guys like the name AWSM, by the way? I'm pretty proud of it, if I do say so myself. Australian Winter Speedrunning Marathon is hype (especially since it's right after Summer Games Done Quick, hehehe.)