--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Assassin's Creed: Unity () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to François 'Fed981' Federspiel!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Assassin's Creed: Unity () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/assassinscreedunity-20150621/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
I'm the runner of this game myself. I currently have WR in Any% Single Segment Current Patch category for AC Unity.

There is no cheating in this run. Ultrablending glitch was working in AC Unity until patch 1.5.0 and Fed playing version without patches. The early catch of Hugo, skipping Bellec fight cycles and skipping parts of the dream sequence - are all legit strats which can be reproduced on all versions of the game.

Play quality is excellent - no major mistakes. Everything is done from the first try without desynchronization.

Video/Audio quality is excellent.

Verdict: Accept
Wake up and be awesome
I'll keep my response short and sweet.

Fed does it yet again with an AC game. Very polished run (of a rather unpolished game), excellent video and audio quality, and detailed run commentary.

EASY accept.
I am a Assassin's Creed runner. I watched his livestream, recording all the segments as well, and he reattempted each segment until he "perfected" it, even the easy ones. The run is polished, and quality is top notch. Accept no doubt.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-09-05 05:13:49 am
I had experience playing AC games and know how clunky things can go. will check this out, from the looks of it its an obvious pass. will give my response asap.
edit: ultra blending glitch more like John Cena can't see me glitch :P. excellent run, agree with the rest verifyers here. Accept
Decision posted.
Thanks everyone! Can I get rid of the original files now, or should I wait until the run is timed?
What happens next is that the run will be timed and then it will go to a final check before it's set to be ready to be published. Unless you want the time to be shown on the stat-ID (it's your choice), you don't have to worry about the timing. The "final check" (or pre-release check) makes sure that everything looks good before being posted on the site. Typical things that can be pointed out are wrong stat-ID, poor video quality, audio desync etc. If this check is done on the same files that have just been verified (so not a new set of encodes), then chances are pretty high that it will go through without comments though. In summary, I think you can quite safely delete your files now, but if you want to be absolutely sure that there are no issues raised, you should wait for the run to be posted on the site (since you won't be notified when it passes through the pre-release check unless there is an issue).