Army Men 3D (ntscus) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'ZEN_Ivan'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Army Men 3D (ntscus) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/armymen3d-20170205/armymen3d-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
Badaxis: 2017-02-24 08:44:40 pm
Event horizon
What a one man army ! Bring back childhood memories playing with these toys.
This audio is good, the video is ok for a ps1 game.
The routing seems to be well optimized, no time wasted, only rush B cyka blyat.
Around 16:15 the fight could have gone better, feels like aiming is hard in this game, hopefully the enemies are as good as stormtroopers.
19:51 nice shot, right on target
Around 21:15 you forget your companion, I know they have a bad path finding.
Very good time for a single segment in easy difficulty. Glad to watch a non-stream version.

Accept
Thanks the 21:15 happens because the Ai can stop following you if you have your back turn to them so I had to turn around and wait for him to get to the area. 16:15 could of save me a couple of seconds. I want to do another run to beat this run because of these faults but the run is well optimize that I have to play my best but thank you for the kind words. Smiley
A/V: It's encoded at 60 fps, while 30 wouid have been enough. It will be fixed for the final encodes.

Gameplay: Overall it looks like a pretty well-rehearsed route with objectives being targeted mostly as straight on as the game allows you to (although I admittedly don't know this game, so I can't say for sure if all of the level triggers were reached optimally). The movement is generally ok as well and while there are a couple of mistakes (such as missed shots and, what looked like, poor cooperation of friendly AI), there is nothing major for a run of this type and length. It looks efficiently enough throughout.

Accept
Decision posted.
In the future, could you remember to mention the difficulty you've used? By default (as per the rules) we accept the easiest and hardest settings, sometimes other settings are justified as well. Judging by what Badaxis said, you're playing on Easy.