Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
*puts on robe and wizard hat*
Topic.
Thread title:  
Hey Ho Let's Go
YOU are!  Grin
No!!!!!!!!!

I haven't followed most of the demos for a long time, is there a new trick involved, or will it be just the usual saving 0.05 seconds in every corner style?
Hey Ho Let's Go
My question is, can one survive the Shambler lightning on nightmare skill? I doubt it, but please prove me wrong!  Grin
Edit history:
Robert: 2003-09-05 12:26:28 pm
Dum di dum
I just tried, and I survived, so it could be done. Tongue

Maybe even by me!  Shocked

p.s.
<-- Do my pic look wicked?
Hell is where the heart is.
The new trick, invented by Amrik, is to give yourself a rocket boost as soon as you get the rl. You boost yourself through 2x25h packs so you end up doing the g+rj with full health just like in end_018.
Quote:
The new trick, invented by Amrik, is to give yourself a rocket boost as soon as you get the rl. You boost yourself through 2x25h packs so you end up doing the g+rj with full health just like in end_018.
Also using the r_drawflat 1, sizedown 10 times to get huge framerates and use +moveup to kind of wallhug while underwater. Apparently the +moveup speedup doesn't work in GlQuake(?). Someone check this please.
18 to the diablo2 holy grail
I'm shocked to see a topic not full of crap  Cheesy even with multiple amrik posts  Grin
Quote:
I'm shocked to see a topic not full of crap  Cheesy even with multiple amrik posts  Grin
http://www.goatse.cx
Happy?