1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Anticipation (Any %) (Single Segment) (Very Hard)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V good, no cheating. Having played this as a kid (although sucking at the higher difficulties), I have to say that this is very, very impressive to have been done on Very Hard, and the ability to remember them all along with the pattern recognition really shine in this. Timing this to 7:52. Easily accept!

Oh, and I completely agree about never getting tired of the music, it's awesome. Cheesy

Quote:
Accept!

No cheating detected. I agree on the timing (7:52 - 53... I'm didn't time down to the frame). It would have been nice if he had pretended to have a challenge with some AI's. If I remember right, the only hard part is beating them to the number 5 as they rarely go for 6 on level one or two. No misses and quick letter selection make this an easy accept though. Glad to see a run of this childhood favorite.

Quote:
Really impressive run, text navigation was slick and smooth as well as impressive. Word prediction was amazing. I did notice issues with the video quality with some stuttering here and there, but not sure if that's due to the NES, Capture Card, or the game itself. Minus the visuals, this is indeed an....

ACCEPT.

Quote:
Not only did someone speedrun Anticipation. It also got enough verifiers in 12 days. Meanwhile, games that I actually think other people have heard about go to public verification.

This run is insane for what it is. I can only assume it involved memorizing every goddamned puzzle that can appear on Very Hard.

Fun fact: This game was involved in making me learn English at an early age.

Kenny says accept!

Quote:
Holy fuck this run is so fucking goooooooooooooood

accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Adam 'KHANanaphone' Ferguson!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2013-08-30 02:02:20 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
Yay! Someone else memorized every single puzzle possible so we didn't have to!
Fiiive
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Yay! Someone else memorized every single puzzle possible so we didn't have to!

You're welcome
Is PJ
As someone who has watched like 4 improvements of this run, I can vouch for how good this is.  Tongue