List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Anodyne (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
So Anodyne is a really interesting take on a video game. It really is more a psychological game than anything else, and explores facets of what it means to be human, etc..

The developers also had fun and gave the player an item near the end of the game that would allow them to swap tiles, essentially allowing the player to "legitly" move out of bounds into screens that are not part of the game map. The developers planned for this by including a lot of bonus content in out of bounds areas, and it's generally fun to explore around.

However, I doubt they expected the results of this speedrun.

Skipping final bosses FTW!

Accept.

Quote:
A/V : Check (the IQ video only loads the sound for me, but he other qualities are really nice)
No cheating.

The route has been up since a few months.
Really great execution from the runner. The pit skip seems really hard to pull. I haven't tried it but it seems hard to do it.
Seeing the glitched map always makes me laugh Cheesy . Developers had an interesting idea by adding an out-of-bounds copy of the map.

Nothing much to say.
As literally no weapons, items, etc were picked up, the any% run can also be the low% run.

Accept. Still waiting the 100% run so I can blow my mind even more.

Note : Feel free to correct my typos and grammatical errors. My English isn't really great :/
I'll time the run later. Should we keep the real time, IGT, or both?

Quote:
A/V: Looking good! No cheats of course.

Fantastic execution makes the run pretty awesome to watch!  Not much else to day Way To Go!

Quote:
This is a brief run, but there are lots of little optimisations to be made and to my eye they've been handled with aplomb. The runner displays quality depth of knowledge of the various movement tricks in addition to the game's general mechanics. No recording issues either.

Accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Darren 'lifning' Alton!
Thread title:  
intranational speedmoseyer ordinaire
Many thanks!  Cheesy
intranational speedmoseyer ordinaire
Sorry for the double post, but just to sanity check - is there anything remaining for me to take care of?  First time I've submitted anything here.
Not a walrus
Nothing else for now, it's in the final stages but there's quite a few runs in front of it.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Congrats Lifning , good work Smiley