Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Amnesia The Dark Descent (Any %) (Segmented) [Warps]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Decision: This is a very easy accept

Reason: He did most of the glitch we found and though that weren't even possible to do without using multiple segment in only one segment, this run is near perfect and won't be beat for a while, there's too much segment that doesn't look friendly to do and I can't even understand the patience he needed to do this, he obviously didn't cheat and that run impress me from A to Z.

Congratulations to Andy(Apjjm)for this run, can't wait to destroy AAMFP with you Wink !!!

Quote:
Class got cancelled. Lets do this.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Overall the run was great. There were no audio problems. There were a ton of weird video problems ie Dark spots being pure white and the loading screens all wonky, however I'm just going to assume that those appeared cause of the computer i was watching it on seeing how no one else seems to see this. but during the run itself these visual problems disappeared for the most part. I saw no cheating and clearly a lot of practice went into this.

Quote:
I finally got around to watching this

A/V: Quality is great, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Gets my vote 100%

As for the run and gameplay all is good and just as good as the audio/video. I got to see lots of stuff used in the run. Glitches/tricks, some of which I knew and some I didn't. Even for the ones I didn't know I had the privilege of being explained about them in great detail through the audio commentary. It's an honor to have this run on the site and I don't see it being improved by much unless new stuff is found. Also sorry for taking to so long to write this out. I had forgotten I asked to verify for this and when it came up I was pretty busy and went through phases of forgetting to watch/reply. Now it is done though, and congratulations to the runner!

Quote:
The audio and video are great for the run and I found no evidence of cheating.

This is probably one of the best segmented speedruns I've ever seen. Right from the start, the run makes use of some crazy strats (like doing a mid-air barrel boost in the Archive Tunnels, or the monster chase in the Storage area). The runner makes extensive use of the save/reload area skip trick and produces an incredibly clean run overall. I originally wanted to post comments for each room, but it would all end up being "Incredible room. Well done!", so instead I will simply say: I can hardly think of a run that would be easier to accept than this one.

Congratulations to Andrew 'Apjjm' Moss!
Thread title: