Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
as said in the title i get no input option ie composite, S-Video ect
I have tried with both my elgato and Dazzle DVC100 which both work with OBS so it isn't a problem with the cards or hardware setup i don't think
Here is the problem:
http://prntscr.com/290iya
Here is the error message:
http://prntscr.com/290j4y

If anyone knows the solution please let me know as i want to be able to record locally and livestream, i also want the local recording to be a full video for youtube not two parts of my stream just because it Disconnect for 5 seconds in the middle
Thread title:  
The Dork Knight himself.
Sounds like another program has access to the device. Make sure no other program (like OBS) is loaded when you load up Amarec.
Just rebooted my PC and checked to see if the OBS process was running 'OBS.exe' and it wasn't. Sadly still the same result. There is any other program or work around to be able to record and stream is there?
The Dork Knight himself.
Have you tried deleting amarec.ini and starting over? It's possible that a setting in there got messed up. Also, make sure you're running amarec.exe with Administrator rights.
yep it was a fresh install, i tried again anyway with deleting amarecTV.ini and running with administrator rights but still the same error. asks me to choose my device again like it would at start up but i have no input options. For the moment i am getting around this problem by running two instances of OBS and monitor capturing the other one for streaming but this isn't ideal. I just don't understand why this error is rare to come across
Bump.  I really would like to solve this problem, has anyone else experienced it before
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
i got a new capture card and now i'm running into this issue with it.

i got an Avermedia live gamer HD
Bump, having the same problem
thethrillness.blogspot.com
This page gives a solution but I don't know if it will help anyone: http://www18.atwiki.jp/live2ch/pages/334.html

"According to the, if you heal by being as "NTSC_M" and "NTSC_M_J" and "standard video" and "video decoder" tab by clicking "Graph 1 (device)" in "Device Settings" It seems there is."

You can thank Google Translate for that mess. Basically I think it just means that you should click the Device Setting button and then change the capture filter from NTSC_M to NTSC_J (then apply the setting). If you still error with NTSC_M_J then go back to NTSC_M and then hopefully that "fixes" any corruption. It probably doesn't matter what capture filter you try. I think it's just to refresh the video filters.

Uchiha, what specific issues are you having?
check your pantry
Also having the same problem, word for word, with my I-ODATA GV-USB2.
The Dork Knight himself.
This is a complete shot in the dark, but make sure the device is plugged into a USB 2.0 port. Some users have reported in the past (even I had this issue so long ago I totally forgot about it) that some USB capture devices don't work properly over USB 3.0 and switching to a USB 2.0 port would work fine.
Edit history:
ngBurns: 2016-10-21 09:00:02 pm
ngBurns: 2016-10-21 08:59:44 pm
ngBurns: 2016-10-21 08:59:25 pm
I'm having the same problem here with I-O data gv-usb2.
I changed usb ports, reinstalled device drivers and amarectv several times, running as admin, downloaded codecs, tried other capture filters, but still no options under input selection.
honorableJay, thanks for the fix!