Alien Swarm (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Maik 'Onin' Biekart!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Alien Swarm (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/alienswarm/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Feb. 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Onin: 2015-01-24 01:14:24 pm
Onin: 2015-01-24 01:13:59 pm
Youtube playlist for convenience.

Note that it's on Brutal difficulty. Not sure why the run comments aren't on there somewhere.
Run comments can be accessed from the run information page.
Not a walrus
I guess we need to make that pop out more.
Well that one was offline for a minute when I posted. :>
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-01-24 02:10:15 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Landing Bay: Looks good, OoB is nice Smiley well played.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Timer: 1:17

Cargo Elevator: Looks nice, Beautiful dodging in the corridor sections, is the slow-mo on the cargo lift automatically done by the game? love the OoB again.
A/V : Good
Timer: 2:06

Surface Bridge: Again excellent, OoB's yet again I'm not 100% on the route for this level but it looks damn optimal, Fantastic Kite-ing of enemies during the final fight.
Timer: 2:13

Reactor: Good work, I got worried after the first hack when your health dropped to like 5% only for you to finish perfectly fine lol
Timer: 3:10

Residential: nicely done, route to dealing with all the eggs biomass looks very optimal, some impressive off screen egg destruction too.
Timer: 2:52

Sewer Junction: Well played some excellent enemy stacking for the sniper shots. Grenade launcher makes quick works of the egg bunches, nice edge hug to get over the gap.
Timer: 1:09

Timor: good looking level, breaking of rocks seemed optimal for each circumstance, obligatory boost jump clip as with every level Tongue clutch looking finish ... nice!
Timer: 3:33

Note: Actual playing time (RTA) is longer than what the IGT shows, however, if IGT is what the community goes by then the timings are fine by me.

ACCEPT
Get over here!
Accept. We're done here.
Decision posted.