Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/AlienSoldier.html

Alien Soldier (Any %) (Single Segment) (Super Hard)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Sonikkustar:
A/V Quality Force - Good
Cheating Force - This was a live run, so no cheating here.

Verdict Force - Accept...just straight up Accept. Although there are some small errors that I saw, this run is very precise and is a vast improvement over the currently published run.

Quote from MrMonkeyMan:
It's a fantastic run, with only one big error, getting hit by Sunset Sting negating a chance to use the Phoenix teleport on Epsilon1.

Biggest improvements would be the above and a faster Z-Leo fight. Seems like a few seconds were lost trying to collect health for a Phoenix teleport, but then he never actually grabs them.

The amount of luck you need in a run is plenty of reason to ignore a couple of errors though. He still crushes my old time by over a minute.

Picture quality is amazing by the way, so much better than the VCR quality of my old run.  I noticed a weird graphic glitch during the ending escape scene, it might just be a recording error though.

Quote:
Accept, not much to say. Please continue work on this as I really really like seeing this game.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Pasky'!
Thread title:  
Ciento Dos Huevos
Bout god time damn, lol.

That graphic glitch at the end was the xrgb losing sync momentarily, it happens on occasion and I knew someone would have brought that up as I was prepared to calculate and time the stages manually to prove they reconciled with the ending credit times.

Thank you for the positive comments, glad to see this game will get some more attention, it deserves.  Big thanks to MrMonkeyMan for running it previously as I used or improved on some of the things he did.  Big thanks to Zoast for introducing me to this game as well.