--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/AlienShooter.html

Alien Shooter (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mihail 'horned' Petrov!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Alien Shooter (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/alienshooter-20160119/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
This run is "any%, segmented". The comments talk about "low%, individual levels", but that seems to have been a misunderstanding and has been cleared with the runner.

The current run on sda is wrongly labeled for the same reason. So this is the same category as the run on the site.
The Great Farming Empire
Just figured I say this. The video on the verification files page for both this and Zombie Shooter doesn't show up for me. It's nothing but a black screen. I had no problems when I downloaded it though.

A/V Quality - Good; There are black bars on the sides that I guess could be cropped. But other than that, It works.
No cheating here

I haven't seen the previous run, but this looks to be a solid run on its own. Not much to say except Accept
Edit history:
ktwo: 2016-02-09 01:29:40 pm
I watched the current run and the new one back to back. The current one looks ok. The new one looks great in comparison. It's a lot cleaner and also has some new shortcuts/better routes. The only thing I'm wondering about is if the menu work in-between levels is optmized. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that the runner thought that the segment ended upon level completion and not after the shop purchases. It's a pity if that's the case, but it would be harsh to invalidate the run because of it (quite a few menus appear to be quick, but there are also a few where there was a second or two of idling before starting to upgrade).

Accept
Dragon Power Supreme
A/V great, no cheating. The new run is a definite improvement over the previous run and weapon choices are spot-on. Highly recommended watch, and lmao at the last level. Accept.
Decision posted.