Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Castlevania3.html

Akumajō Densetsu (Castlevania III) (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (nes) [Character: Sypha]

Verifier Responses

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
A/V's good, though for some reason the kicking drum track seems oddly quiet through a good portion of the video. Not sure what's up with that. Edit: Upon review of the old run it seems to just be how the game sounds. Guess my memory was faulty.

Number of visible mistakes were something I could count on one hand and it's about 45 seconds faster than the current Sypha-J run. Pretty clear accept here.

Control of Trevor at 0:12, classy Sypha blue flame pose at 28:38, giving a time of about 28:26.

Quote from RedArremer:
Saw this run live, it's fantastic. Formalities.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V: Good

No cheating detected.

Amazing work by kmac. This run can't be denied it's rightful place in the SDA lineup. Accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'kmafrocard'!
Thread title:  
Get over here!
Congrats kmac! Smiley
Is PJ
Good stuff kmac!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
Very nice, you nailed it! Sadly I missed my chance to be a verifier. Oh well, ACCEPT!
Formerly known as Skullboy
Looking forward to watching this. Congrats kmac!
Master-88
I start watch your streams end of the december. You working Sypha then. I just laugh you never can reach that world record because you really have some troubles make stanard good run. But thats nice you was really patience and practice a lot. I watch Josh 28:55 run and that was near perfect in my eyes. Beat this time by 30 seconds is fucking mad. Congrats Smiley
Not a walrus
This is a different category than the 28:55. J has significant differences to U.
Professional Second Banana
Always a treat to see an amazing run of one of my all time favorite NES games - congrats kmac!
Thank you everyone especially the verifiers. Master-88: as UA pointed out, there are big differences between the US and JP versions of the game. For what it is worth, I do have a run that is ~ 2 seconds faster than Josh's US Sypha run. Smiley
Master-88
Quote from kmafrocard:
Thank you everyone especially the verifiers. Master-88: as UA pointed out, there are big differences between the US and JP versions of the game. For what it is worth, I do have a run that is ~ 2 seconds faster than Josh's US Sypha run. Smiley

Okay yeah that was Japan game run. Sorry my dumb.

LOL: How many cigarettes this run take?
What is a man?
grats Afrocard, your CV3 runs are da bomb Smiley
Twitch.tv/FuriousPaul
congrats! Been a pleasure watching the making of it.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Awesome run KMAC, loving all the CV action.