<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
twitchchibi: 2017-10-19 04:27:27 pm
Hi, looking for a room at the main hotel.

Name :Aquana (formerly chibi)
Looking for a room
Going from 6th-14th
Any number of people
Twitter @ShinyAquana Discord: Aquana#9364
Edit history:
saxonsurokov: 2017-10-20 07:27:27 pm
saxonsurokov: 2017-10-20 07:22:32 pm
Marion (SaxonSurokov)
6th to 8th (literally just need a place to crash for the first 2 nights)
Any # person room in main hotel, bringing small camping mat to sleep on floor
PM or Discord saxonsurokov#7336 :]
Well my basic info hasnt changed but if needed I can also do that sat niggt before so, 6/7-14. Would rather a like 2 person but 4 is fine too.
So I've noticed a lot of people looking for a room at the main hotel. Is it possible to reserve more rooms at the main site or is that physically impossible at this point? Cause the next closest hotel to the Hilton is 3 miles away and having to take a cab or uber there and back everyday is super inconvenient
Edit history:
akc12: 2017-11-09 08:24:47 pm
akc12: 2017-10-28 09:05:42 am
AKC12
Looking for a room
Arriving on the 7th, leaving on the 14th
Preferably 3 roommates
Twitter: @akc12_ Discord: AKC12#6345

Edit: Now offering to book a room at the overflow hotel. Okay with 2 or 3 roommates

Edit 2: Room found
Quote from roguemaster:
So I've noticed a lot of people looking for a room at the main hotel. Is it possible to reserve more rooms at the main site or is that physically impossible at this point? Cause the next closest hotel to the Hilton is 3 miles away and having to take a cab or uber there and back everyday is super inconvenient

There is an overflow hotel that has a shuttle to and from the event. As for the event hotel and booking more rooms? They were booked solid in a matter of days once the group rate was put up.
Nicholas (Melphys)
Looking for a room
Arriving on the 6th or 7th, leaving on the 14th
between 2 to 4, don't mind anything.
Discord: Melphys#8829
Quote from Morgandedd:
Quote from roguemaster:

There is an overflow hotel that has a shuttle to and from the event. As for the event hotel and booking more rooms? They were booked solid in a matter of days once the group rate was put up.

The overflow hotel is nice, but the shuttle only moves 3 times a day. Not exactly convenient for those of us that want to come and go as we please. (I tend to stay up late and go to bed at around 4 am). I understand that the original reserved rooms for AGDQ got booked up fast. This is why I was wondering if there was any chance for AGDQ to set up more rooms with the main hotel or if the main hotel already gave their max amount to the event.
Collin (EZScape)
Arriving on the 7th leaving on the 14th
Looking for 1 roomate, currently we have 3 people
Twitter (DMs Open) @EZScapeYT or PM here
Edit history:
Zenorz: 2017-12-27 08:46:24 pm
Johnathan
Looking for 2 more
Room is from 6-15
The first 2 days are in the overflow, the rest are at the main hotel.
Discord Zen_-#7851
danddjosh2000
10th/11th-14th
Looking for a room
Need an idea on prices as limited budget.
Discord: Danddjosh2000#2417
Edit history:
PiePusher11: 2017-12-08 10:56:53 am
edit: found someone
The path of the righteous man...
Quote from Zenorz:
Johnathan
Looking for 2 more
Room is from 6-15
The first 2 days are in the overflow, the rest are at the main hotel.
Discord Zen_-#7851

Still looking?
I have a room at overflow from 7th to 14th. Currebtly empty but as i would rather have own bed would rather just have one other person or a couple. Otherwise no pref gender etc.

However if you need one more at main i'd join any size room solo bed or not.
ok yeah, me and my roommate got a room at comfort inn for 2 people for $70 a day. We'd have to go by uber every day to thw venue so I was wondering if anyone actually just has spare room at one of the two hotels. And wanna ask about the price too, while at it. Thanks!
Edit history:
jongyon7192p: 2018-01-10 06:37:07 am
Oh, I forgot to log in before typing. First time in a long while using these forums. Basixally, we didn't get a hotel room until like yesterday so both Hilton and Holiday were fully booked... Had a lotta fun commentating SM3DW, though, so totally worth coming here to gdq!