--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
ontwoplanks: 2017-12-30 09:57:25 am
AGDQ 2018 - Daily Yoga trip
So I've been practising Yoga every day for several months and I want to keep up the habit at AGDQ

My plan is to go to a close by class with an uber (or car share) there and back, grabbing a bite to eat afterwards.

This would be a great opportunity for you to try something new or keep practising while spending some time away from the event. Yoga is fantastic soother for emotional well being and a physical challenge. You don't need to have any experience, or flexibility. That comes with time!

Where:
Down Dog Yoga Herndon / (map). This is about a $10 uber each way. They run flow style classes in a "hot" room which aligns the closest to what I do at home. There's a bunch of food places in adjacent buildings for afterwards including Starbucks, sushi and pizza.

When:
I practice every day! I highly recommend you try to plan 4 days in your week to come.

Click the spoiler for the classes I have picked out bearing in mind runners' broadly nocturnal schedules. We will need to meet in hotel reception an hour before class.
Sunday 7: 4.30pm
Monday 8: 4.30pm
Tuesday 9: 7.30pm
Wednesday 10: 4.30pm
Thursday 11: 7.30pm
Friday 12: 4.30pm
Saturday 13: 4pm
Sunday 14: Noon

How much:
$25 for the week
Technically 2 weeks, but unless you're local that doesn't matter. Most studios run this kind of ultra-cheap promotional deal to get people through the door for the first time. It won't work again next year, but maybe then we try somewhere else!

What to bring:
Loose fitting gym clothes, hotel towel and a water bottle. To save some time make an account on the studio's website before your first visit and bring $25 cash (+ $3 mat and extra towel rent) on the first day.

Just post in the thread and I'll add your name to the list. If you can please provide some sort of external contact detail like discord I'll start a group chat.

Signups
Planks >:)
@pandora__spocks
Thread title: