Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Didn't see one so I thought I'd make one since there have been in the past.

-Name
-Whether you're driving or looking for a ride
-any other pertinent info
Thread title:  
Patrick
North NJ/NYC
Jan 10th - 16th
I am driving down the night of the 10th, and can do pickups in the North NJ/NYC area
Room for 2
P.S. Earthbound
I am still debating how I will travel to ADGQ; however, I am leaning toward driving this year.

- Daniel
- Minneapolis/St Paul, MN
- Depart Jan 5, arrive Jan 6; depart event Jan 16, arrive home Jan 17.
- I'm driving

So, if I do end up going by road, I'd be leaving from the Twin Cities area.  Basically, if you were local to the last couple of SGDQs, you're close to me.  Just throwing this out here in case someone might be interested.  Note that I'm planning a long stay too: including setup/teardown days, plus one night on the road each way (I'm good with long-distance driving, but MN -> VA is too long of a haul to take in a single chunk!).  I have enough room for 1-3 passengers, but luggage space will start to get iffy after 2 people; I have subwoofers in my car, and they really cut down on the trunk space.

I'm not opposed to the idea of taking turns at the wheel and pushing through in a single day either.  But I don't want to force that situation on anyone (maybe you find it hard to catch rest in a moving car, or something).

I'd be willing to ride with someone else if they'd truly prefer to drive.  As long as you've got a good driving record and your vehicle is insured, etc. Grin
Edit history:
Sheepies: 2016-10-20 10:01:29 pm
Name: Courtney
Dates you're coming/going to the event: Getting there on Sunday January 8th
Whether you're driving or looking for a ride: Looking for a ride

We're 2 people (as well as 1 large suitcase) who will be looking to head over to AGDQ from MAGfest sometime on the 8th. I'm flexible on time, but preferably in the afternoon or evening. Happy to split on gas! Alternatively, if anyone else is in the same position, maybe we can try to convince an Uber to make the trip and split on that together Smiley

Heading to the airport at the end of my trip, so that's not as pertinent here Wink
Edit history:
SCXCR: 2016-11-09 08:45:52 pm
SCXCR: 2016-11-09 08:45:22 pm
No, the OTHER Marvel!
Tentative, but

Name: Scott
Dates: Departing and arriving the 7th, leaving the 15th
I'll be driving there.  Room for two as one spot will be taken by my TV.

Car's full for the way there.  If anyone happens to need a ride back on the 15th I'll have two open spots then.
Edit history:
Komrade: 2018-07-24 06:43:31 pm
-Mark
-Toms River, NJ
-Staying from the 7th to the 16th
-Looking for a ride
Just looking for someone nice enough to help me out that could make a stop in New Jersey. I can meet up somewhere in Jersey if you don't want to go too far out of your way. Will obviously be willing to offer gas money~
- Rob
- Kassel, Germany
- propably from 10th to 14th
- Not looking for a ride, just hoping i can come and looking forward to seeing you guys there! Cheesy
- Maybe someone else travels by plane as well! ^^
Edit history:
tbcr: 2016-12-17 11:03:13 pm
tbcr: 2016-11-03 10:03:49 pm
tbcr: 2016-10-30 07:43:18 pm
-Name: Brandon
-Dates: Arriving 8th (aiming to be there by the start of the event), Leaving 15th
-Looking for a ride for 2
If you are willing to meet with us the night before the event starts(7th), you can stay with us at my friends house and we can leave for the event the day it starts. We will both give $25 for gas.
Why be good, when you can be lucky?
Name: Ana
Dates: January 7th
Looking for a ride!

I will be together with my boyfriend, so we need 2 spots! We only need a ride to the event. But we are willing to help pay for the returning gas money if the driver cannot find anyone who needs to be taken back. ^^ We will both be flying out of the country after the event is over, so we do need room for 2 suitcases in the trunk if possible.
Edit history:
Bismuth: 2016-12-17 09:59:46 am
Worthless categories WR master
Dates: January 7th - January 15th
Looking for one or two passengers

I can host people over at my house the night before I leave and the night after I come back. I live just west of Montreal.

If you're not near Montreal, I will be going through these cities:
Watertown, NY
Syracuse, NY
Binghamton, NY
Scranton, PA
Harrisburg, PA
Frederick, MD

I'm willing to pick someone up along the way, as long as it's within 10 minutes of the direct route to AGDQ - the drive is a minimum of 10 hours, so I want to add as little time as possible to get there. I would very much appreciate an alternate driver who could drive for an hour or two to give me a break, but you don't have to drive if you can't or don't want to.

Gas will be split based proportionally with the distance traveled. My estimate for the total amount of gas is $150, so the highest possible price if you join me is $75, if we're only two the entire way. If I'm alone the first 1/4, I pick up someone, then we pick up a third person 1/2 of the way there, it would add up to $90 for me, $45 for the second person and $25 for the third person.
Name: Jagger
Jan. 7th or 8th - 15/16
Looking for a ride

Just looking for a ride to and from GDQ, could also use a ride for my friend near Houston if that's on the way