<- 123456789
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
"Let's be mega men" -Yashi
I know with SGDQ the policy was kind of just a "stream practice semi-frequently to ensure us you are practicing." Is this a similar thing for AGDQ?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Quinntendopower: I'm checking up with giant waffle right now.

adefgames: Yes, a practice thread will be up soon, though it's not as necessary with the updates to runs going to my email.
My estimate for Spyro the Dragon 120% could be lowered to 1:40:00 if that makes any difference, I had included a little bit for setup time in my submission.
Takahashi Meijin
Quote from mikwuyma:
Quinntendopower: I'm checking up with giant waffle right now.

Cool, I hope Waffle and Bacon can get serious and prove me wrong! Those guys will attract almost 20K viewers alone and it's easy to realize that Minecraft can be a good tool to raise money!
I'm just reviewing the schedule right now and I should be good to post around 7 PM tonight (slightly over an hour)

ChrisLBC: The Spyro time is already lowered on the schedule.

quinntendopower: Waffle said he's going to do a run with Bacon this Friday.
"A run"? For real? Such dedication.
On the one hand, coordinating the time to be able to do co-op runs might be a little difficult. On the other hand, I don't know their schedule, if they do a bunch of casual stuff together, they probably should do runs more frequently.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2014-10-22 05:30:06 pm
mikwuyma: 2014-10-22 05:27:25 pm
mikwuyma: 2014-10-22 05:27:05 pm
Thread locked because the schedule is up. https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/agdq_2015_schedule.html