Sad
page  <- 1234567891011 <- 1 ... 11
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not a walrus
Oh, sorry, the replacement videos should all be up on Archive now. I'll double check when I get home, though.

I am seeding, but my upload bandwidth is a pile of ass so it would be much better if other people joined in.
Balls jerky
Sorry. I forget to turn on utorrent quite frequently. Seeding like a boss with a meager internet connection.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I'll just keep BT open with a few of the MQ-videos downloaded. I have no idea how fast I can upload, but I know that I can't download too many vids, due to lack of hard disk. Yeah, I'm one of those fossils who's happy about 160 GB hard drive in a tower Wink
train kept rollin
Quote from dballin:
Sorry. I forget to turn on utorrent quite frequently. Seeding like a boss with a meager internet connection.
Not a walrus
Apparently the MQ version of Majora needed to be reuploaded. Should be done in about 10 minutes.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I don't know what happened but on archives the games aren't listed individually.  also the features link is down
Fucking Weeaboo
The feature link just needs to be updated. In fact, all the marathon links on the features page really should all just be removed and link to the new marathon subdomain, but that's just my opinion.

As for your other statement about listed individually, what? Looks fine to me.
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-02-03 03:54:23 pm
megakidicarus: 2013-02-03 03:51:21 pm
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
on archives.net on the list of videos it doens't give me the option to say final fantasy 7. found the subdomain (technical term was confused).
Edit history:
Harima: 2013-02-20 03:18:24 pm
Literally speaking... literally...
Seems all of the AGDQ 2012 vids on archive.org have either been deleted or moved somewhere else Sad
I wasn't even finished downloading them after watching AGDQ 2013...
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-02-20 04:33:09 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2013-02-20 04:27:31 pm
Not a walrus
archive.org moved the files to another server and in the process screwed up all the metadata. I'm working on fixing it. Hopefully it'll be done by morning.

Edit: If anybody still has the MQ torrent that they can seed, that would help speed things up a bit. The other two torrents should be functional in the meantime.
Thanks UraniumAnchor, i was going to ask the same as Harima, since im still downloading the AGDQ 2012 vids.
I guess i will have to stick to the torrent on the meantime.
Not a walrus
Ok so after about three days of trying to fix it in a sane fashion, I gave up and just nuked all the files and and re-uploading them from scratch. Apparently archive changed how they handle torrent files which was screwing everything up, so now the torrent files are zipped to prevent their system from barfing all over everything else.

The videos are being reuploaded from another server, so the files should hopefully be back to normal by morning.
Thanks UA for all the hard work!