AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part053_MirrorsEdge_IQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part090_SuperMarioGalaxy_IQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part094_Unreal_IQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part095_SystemShock2_IQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part103_WeLoveKatamari_HQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part103_WeLoveKatamari_IQ.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick2012_part106_PrinceOfPersiaSandsOfTime.mp4
WOW.
Not to rush you or anything, but any new updates on SMB. My inner demons are craving for it ^^.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-01 08:53:06 am
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-01 08:51:44 am
Not a walrus
The freshly burned footage I got from Trihex cuts out at the exact same spot the original footage did. I know the missing footage is on Trihex's dvd recorder because he's shown it to me on stream, so I suspect we're going to have to spend some quality time with the recorder one of these days. Maybe make a new cut right after where it presently cuts out.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-04 08:24:48 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-04 02:59:16 pm
Not a walrus
The bad news: I'm still missing about 15-20 minutes each of OOT and SMB.

The good news: I'm going to do a temporary encode set until I manage to get a working copy of those missing bits of both. Trihex's DVD recorder is refusing to give good copies, but they play back fine when played from the device, so it might be better to try to get smaller chunks and see if that works. I'll have to spend some quality time with Trihex on Skype to get it all figured out.

Edit: Interim OOT encode available, Meat Boy should be up soon. FF7 part 2 should follow at some point overnight.
Edit history:
mcbroiler: 2012-03-05 02:15:25 am
Run, you pigeons. It's Robert Frost!
A wild Super Meat Boy appears! Thank you for working so hard on these! So the SMB and OOT runs will have bits missing from them until you get everything all figured out?

edit: never mind, I realized what you did. Smiley
Not a walrus
Yeah, it's just falling back on the xsplit recordings for now until I get good copies of the missing footage.

FF7 is uploaded, but the server is read-only again. Hopefully that'll fix itself quickly.
WOW.
Quote from mcbroiler:
A wild Super Meat Boy appears!

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg
[/img]

Thank you for your work!
torch slug since 2006
nice job
Not a walrus
Uploading everything else except for Meat Boy IQ (that was still encoding when I left this morning). I replaced Majora's Mask since I recut it. The beginning of MM had OOT's glitch fun, but that obviously belongs in OOT.
Plays games in slow mode.
Good job, UraniumAnchor. So I guess you get a three month break until SGDQ, right?

Oh, I almost forgot. Did you recut the Yoshis Island run to include Tri-hex and friends being rediculous?
Not a walrus
Yeah, those have been recut for a while.

I still have the highlights and bloopers left to do, but I wrote a script to automate pretty much all of the annoying parts of that, and mike89 is being a champ and doing the data entry for me.

Doesn't mean I get to relax, though, I have to practice MM4 and Shatterhand!
Not a walrus
Uploading Meat Boy IQ, and some replacement MMX encodes. I noticed that the audio on Tiki's side was out of sync by a tiny bit when I was checking the blooper reel cuts.

Unless somebody finds any problems, that'll be it until I get the last bits of missing footage from Trihex.
Balls jerky
good thing i found a problems then. It seems that when you recut the video for Majora's Mask, the audio did not follow suit since all the OOT glitching is still there.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-08 02:06:29 am
UraniumAnchor: 2012-03-08 02:06:28 am
Not a walrus
...the fuck did that happen. Fixed versions will have to wait until Friday I think.

Edit: I think it might only be a problem with the HQ version of Majora's. Still not sure how that happened, but that's easier at least.
Edit history:
dballin: 2012-03-08 04:17:43 pm
Balls jerky
It confused me too. I'll get the MQ and check.

MQ is ok!
Is there going to be a torrent for all HQ files?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yes, Arkkarian, UA will make a torrent for MQ, HQ, and HQ/IQ (where IQ applies).
Thanks you :)) loved the marathon but downloading file by file from archive list is so big pain :// but good to know that it is coming Smiley
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from Arkkarian:
Thanks you :)) loved the marathon but downloading file by file from archive list is so big pain :// but good to know that it is coming Smiley
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-06-17 02:34:45 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2012-06-17 02:34:36 pm
Not a walrus
Sorry this took so long, but I was hoping I could try to get better copies of the footage for SMB and OOT. Sadly, that never happened. The good news is you're only missing about 15 minutes of high quality footage and it's still completely watchable.

The IQ torrent contains ONLY the videos for which there were IQ copies available, so you'll want to grab the HQ one as well (and just uncheck the ones that have IQ).

I can't guarantee any seeding on my part, so hopefully there's enough people out there that have the videos!
Edit history:
dballin: 2012-06-17 09:08:47 pm
Balls jerky
holy shit that was fast

jk i thought this was the sgdq thread lmao
Not a walrus
Hahah, sadly no. There's still about 30 runs sitting in the encoder on that one. And that's just the MQ versions.

I'll be lucky if I have the Highlight/Blooper reels out before July.
Edit history:
dballin: 2012-06-17 10:13:08 pm
Balls jerky
I'll be seeding once I confirm I have all the right videos. Already, I've got the wrong Vanquish IQ...

Measure twice, cut once man! I've got 14 videos wrong. I won't be seeding until at least tomorrow night then haha.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-06-17 09:24:38 pm
Not a walrus
I'm uploading some replacement OOT videos, so if you still have the ones that say 'temporary encode', check back again tomorrow. Seems like I can't seed at all for some reason.
Guess it's time to give something back for all the good hours of entertainment I've gotten. Gonna try and seed at least until the new clips are done ;p

Awesome work UraniumAnchor ^^