Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Aero the Acro-Bat (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Shadow Jacky'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Aero the Acro-Bat (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/aero-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Oct. 6, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating here.

First control is 1:42 and last control is 38:17, so the time would be ~36:35 in SDA timing.

Looks good. I didn't notice many mistakes, although I did notice that sometimes the runner would get stuck on certain corners. It's not enough to reject the run though.

Accept
Video is good, no cheating detected.  The audio is a bit peaky at times and has more static/interference than I'd like, but I'll give it a pass too

This is a really smooth run with only a handful of mistakes that cost more than a fraction of a second and plenty of smooth platforming and handling of trolly bosses.  Definite accept, assuming the audio is up to standards
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is good. No cheating detected.

I own this game but I have yet to beat it legitimately. I am familiar with the levels and such though. The routing in this run is good and the runner uses death abuse very well. This game isn't easy and it gets a bad rap but I've always enjoyed it. The runner makes it look easy.

I watched the run on VLC and the sound seems to glitch out after 2-1 and the level music in 2-2 starts a bit late.. Anyone else run across that?

I accept this run. I am very happy to see this game potentially making it to the site.
Quote from Worn_Traveler:
I watched the run on VLC and the sound seems to glitch out after 2-1 and the level music in 2-2 starts a bit late.. Anyone else run across that?

I noticed this too, but wasn't sure if it was the game, a loose cable or what.  Overall the A/V is just enough to get a pass from me despite this and the other issues I mentioned.
Edit history:
Sonikkustar: 2014-10-03 09:41:03 pm
The Great Farming Empire
Quote from AlecK47:
Quote from Worn_Traveler:

I noticed this too, but wasn't sure if it was the game, a loose cable or what.  Overall the A/V is just enough to get a pass from me despite this and the other issues I mentioned.

It's a glitch that happens after certain levels. Sometimes, if you move too fast, the sound cuts off. It's actually kinda common especially in World 1.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
A/V looks fine.  The audio disappearing is somewhat annoying when it did happen, but as has been noted, is due to a game glitch, not audio issues.  As has also been mentioned, there were some small mistakes, but nothing too big to throw out the whole run.
This also gets an accept from me.
Decision posted.
fucking .gif....
I haven't submitted anything to this place since my RKA run, so I wasn't sure if this place changed that much.  was always something I wanted up on the site.  thanks for the replies and accepts.