Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/AceCombatZero.html

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Reason: Assuming nate can fix the tech issues.

Congratulations to 'Thehealbus'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/acecombat0-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 22, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-07-09 12:08:57 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-07-09 12:08:37 pm
there is no audio and there seems to be a tearing on the right of the screen. probably an error in encoding?! anyways I will continue watching.
edit: I'm trying to watch the video from the link and it won't play properly. many times I tried refreshing the page, it would either freeze at a certain point or play fine then suddenly rewinds back to start. Instead I tried downloading it then play it on WM & DivX still it won't play till the end. I'm not sure if the file is corrupt or Google Chrome is screwing with me.
Not a walrus
This was encoded by nate, I haven't looked at the original so I don't know if that one's ok. Might be a yua bug.
Let me know if it's a problem or not with the files, I can easily re-upload them if needed.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-07-13 07:23:05 am
I finally managed to watch the run although not in one sitting. there were few minor mistakes such as having building obstructing a missile in mission 11 The Inferno/Operation: Cannibal. the runner did some crazy maneuver flying close to the ground especially during the tunnel flight in mission 17 The Valley of the Kings/Operation: Point Blank. Also I noticed the runner did the glitch trick that was mentioned in a thread that was in mission 8 Merlon/Operation: Dynamo which was a major factor in comparison to the older run. the only thing I'm not sure of the in game time result shown in the save file same as in the results screen? if so compared to the previous run this one shaved off 30 minutes. aside from the file seems corrupt I say accept. so better fix that asap Cheesy
Fucking Weeaboo
While I haven't watched everything, what I've seen gameplaywise has been great.

It's too bad that the video is marred by the complete lack of audio. There's also a big white bar on the right side, but since it's not over the gameplay, that's not an issue. But that lack of audio just makes it really hard to watch.
Decision posted.