Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hi all! Everyone's Favorite Nut here and I'm proud to present to you our latest marathon that is scheduled to start on May 2nd! We, 502, had a blast with our last marathon so much that we decided to have another. We will have new games, categories of games not run at last marathon, and friends of 502 joining in our effort to spread joy and fun to you all. This time we are also raising money for the few of us that need it to get to SGDQ. In the event that we have surplus we will keep an eye out for other runners that could use the aid and if by chance there is still surplus it will all go to SGDQ. Please stop by and join us in our fun!

Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/502marathon
Schedule - http://bombch.us/fPq
Thread title:  
Will be very fun Cheesy
Can confirm fun.
I like fun
Sadly it's during the last days of C4L2014 :/
Then we will just have to put in more effort! We have RPGs as well. Quest 64 and Super Mario RPG! I'm sure if you try hard enough you can watch both marathons.
I play games, wanna fight about it?
How can I join?
Edit history:
0xwas: 2014-04-15 03:42:06 am
0xwas: 2014-04-15 03:41:35 am
yuri 4 life
great marathon i can finally run gal gun
P.S. I love fun.
Quote from Vega4993:
How can I join?

Sorry, the schedule is already finalized (ish), and was limited to people within the #502 and friends. Maybe in the future we'll do another marathon that lets everyone play, but for right now we have no plans to do so.
Quote from thadarkman78:
Quote from Vega4993:
How can I join?

Sorry, the schedule is already finalized (ish), and was limited to people within the #502 and friends. Maybe in the future we'll do another marathon that lets everyone play, but for right now we have no plans to do so.

This. If I get the urge to plan again it will be open policy with the intent of just having a marathon played for fun or runner consensus (like if they want to do charity or whatever). As of right now I know I won't want to organize another for at least a 3ish months.
Marathon Friday.

Get Hype