Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213141516 <- 1 ... 16
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Svart Lyser Tronen
The save/load glitch is mostly used to skip the weapon switch delay of 0.5s. That's what I did at the crabs, broke the grill with crowbar, fastswitch to 9mm and shot. The cooldowns can only be skipped this way with the gauss cannon.
The commentary seems to be more appreciated than I expected, thank you.

Edit history:
IllDepence: 2014-04-19 03:56:57 pm
thanks for the commentary! :‌‌)
watched the run with all the new stuff I didn't know and thought "damn I'd love a commented version" — and there it was :3

One little thing I'm still curious about:
would there be a way — in theory — to achieve the delayed level loading (for skips due to overlapping levels) without executing the "wait" command in console? Doesn't have to be realistic, if ... let's say pressing the use key once every frame would "occupy" the game the same way or saving/loading each frame ... something like that. just w/o accessing the console. Would it be possible?
There's one thing about the run I still don't understand. When you shoot the 3 headcrabs in the vent, you go back again and it looks like you slow down a lot for no reason. Do you have to wait for their corpses to lose their hitbox?
ChickenB0h BOH! :D
yes the headcrubs will bodyblock even few seconds after dying.
GOOODLIKE !!
Quote from IllDepence:
One little thing I'm still curious about:
would there be a way — in theory — to achieve the delayed level loading (for skips due to overlapping levels) without executing the "wait" command in console? Doesn't have to be realistic, if ... let's say pressing the use key once every frame would "occupy" the game the same way or saving/loading each frame ... something like that. just w/o accessing the console. Would it be possible?

Wait is the only command that stops the console buffer execution cycle (so that it can be continued the next time the cycle is launched - at the next frame).