Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
After some mishaps with one of my computers, I now have more time on a computer with Quake, and am starting a 100% normal run. If no one else pitches in, I guess this will be a solo project taking months to finish, but I hope this won't be the case. So, who's with me Huh?
Thread title:  
Hey Ho Let's Go
I assume you mean a full run through the entire game on normal skill? The idea has been brought up before, but I don't think anyone has actually made a proper attempt at this.
That's why I am Wink
sda loyalist
There's just nothing really to recommend Normal over either Easy or Nightmare. Sad
I could try a couple of maps.
Quote from Lag.Com:
There's just nothing really to recommend Normal over either Easy or Nightmare. Sad

The easy run will definitely have more influence on it, so I recommend following the techniques that run.
Are you running e1m1? I've been playing around with it and I think I can get 59 seconds. Do we need the super shotgun for e1m2?
You'll be getting anyway, but yeah, I recommend using the buckshot in e1m2.
Edit history:
sshplur: 2008-11-09 06:19:20 am
It's slower to take it in and it could cost me the 59. There's one in e1m2 anway so I'll leave it. Are you running anything yet?

Edit: I can get 58 seconds. Maybe 57 if I get lucky enough.
Well you can do that, as long as you can trigger the secret without grabbing the gun.
Quote from sshplur:
Are you running anything yet?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yearh seriously run something, Quake is awesome yet nothing fucking happens. Quandary of the year, fuck science, go Quake.

Also, if you're reading this Molotov, DON'T SAY ANYHTHING.