1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

007: Agent Under Fire (Any %) (Single Segment) (00 Agent)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Decision: Accept
A very clean run with very few mistakes. Most of the mistakes I saw were due to issues with locks " switching gadgets too early, and having to switch back", and bad enemy placement causing the player to kill more enemies that were suppose to be killed. I would give a rough estimate and say the run could be a good 30-40 seconds faster with this route, but that's perfection thumbsup . Very nice work to the runner, it made for an entertaining watch.

Quote:
A/V Good

Really amazing run, there are small time losses here and there, but nothing that warrants a reject. Honestly the most notable time loss I saw was getting caught on an enemy inside the kitchen.

Loved the driving sections, though the autoscroll shooters in this game I don't remember being that long, maybe it just felt that way because it wasn't taking 20 minutes to complete the rest of the stages Wink

Easy accept!

Quote:
A/V Good. All around great run with a few time mistakes here and there but since this run is faster then the previous run, they don't warrant a reject. I am going to have to go with an accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Alec 'aleckermit' Aster!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
aleckermit: 2013-05-17 01:27:49 pm
aleckermit: 2013-05-17 01:27:36 pm
aleckermit: 2013-05-17 01:26:21 pm
aleckermit: 2013-05-16 07:36:46 pm
I didn't make any weapon cycle mistakes <_<.  Getting stuck on the guy in Night of the Jackal was prob a 2 second mistake at best because I always wait for the guy to come out of the kitchen behind me anyway. I estimated about 20-30 seconds improvable total with god execution & luck with same route choices. The best way to save time over this run would be to take more risks, not killing the two snipers you have to pass for example. I consider this the best speedrun I've done for sure. 2m7s improvement over old run using hardest difficulty instead of easiest. Thanks for accept.