List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Mario64.html

SS 120 Star run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
i timed it 1:48:05 (might be off by a second or something).

so, i wathed this run on siglemic's stream when he was doing it, and boy that was exciting and scary.
i wont write too much details but this run is very good (its world record for vc version atm), only "bad parts" i can think of is in final bowser stage & final bowser throws (i guess the nerves was troubling).
so yeah, its time that the current 120 star on sda goes down and gets replaced by this piece of godness. good job siglemic.

video : for being an verification copy its good, run starts at 35:09 though
audio : nothing to complain about
cheating : i watched this live and siglemic is one of the most legit persons in history. and for the record, i didnt spot any cheating in this video either.

ACCEPT

Quote:
its good. cya dragorn.

Quote:
This run is amazing, it beats the current sda run by over 20minutes. The only bad part about this run is the final bowser throws but they're very diffcult especially when you're at the end of a really good run.

There was no signs of cheating, i also watched this live. Sig streams all of his runs.
I timed this at 1:48:05, amazing run ! accept

Quote:
Supernice run that complete and decisively destroys the old with far better refinement. A happy time watch sure to entertain all both in the live and recorded from; no cheats silly thing to spoil the fun too.

Record times abound ヽ(ಠ ゚▽ ゚ಠ )ノ

Quote:
watched live, great run, quality is good. accept.

Quote:
So this run kicks ass, a lot of it, like a mule kick to the face.  I have to say, Mario 64 is always an entertaining watch, but this is extraordinary.  I think this run is nigh capable of bringing about world peace.  Funnily enough though, my only gripe is a good handful of times, the runner gets through a star with God like jumping and agility, only to fumble and mess up the actual star grab.  Meh.  I still ACCEPT with open arms.

Quote:
good run

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mike 'Siglemic' Sigler!
Thread title:  
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
And now the waiting begins...

waiting is hard...

Jokes aside, this run is a thing of pure beauty and I can't wait for it to be officially added to SDA...  Until then, should we discuss what were the best moments from this run?
Waiting hurts my soul...
yeah, waiting sucks, but it allows time to do other things at least
I think it's a great testament to Dragorn that his run lasted so long. However, this has been a long time coming. I've watched Jiano beat Dragorn's time over and over again, but never submitting anything for some reason. Congrats to Sig!
Or if you don't want to wait:
Great run Sig! Congrats!
Edit history:
sicko2012: 2011-09-23 01:50:03 pm
SDA will finally get some good sm64 runs (Your 70 and 120)  GRATZ~
Congrats on a very sexy run.
Edit history:
Sillygramcracker: 2011-09-27 04:28:55 pm
Sillygramcracker: 2011-09-27 04:28:30 pm
THIS RUN CONTAINS SECRET WORLDS
You better believe this got verified immediately. I look forward to watching this glorious piece of speedrunning history.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I've already seen this. This run is two months old... Even so, that doesn't mean this run isn't any less wonderful or any less of an enormous improvement.
Master-88
Awesome run i finally watched it.

Im not have complains about run. Hundreds crazy trick are done succesfully here. Thats one best speedruns ever done.
Quote from MASTER-88:
Awesome run i finally watched it.

Im not have complains about run. Hundreds crazy trick are done succesfully here. Thats one best speedruns ever done.

enjoy sigs newer run which is alot better