Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2010-11-18 10:13:12 pm
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/JediKnight.html

David 'RandomEngy' Rickard and Mark 'ExplodingCabbage' Amery's run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Not much to say here. These guys definitely did their homework and brought the game to near speedrun perfection. Could some time be saved? Sure............once hell freezes over. Just the fact that they redid 1/3 of the run after time savers were found just proves the amount of work and dedication they put into this.

This run has something for everyone:
1.) Storm troopers getting raped
2.) More speed than a rave
3.) Engine rape w/o a reach-around
4.) Civilian's being slaughtered without penalty
5.) A sexy pose
6.) Midget stomping
7.) A Sith with no teeth

.....just to name a few. Accept and get it on the front page pronto.

Quote:
This is a speedrun of truly epic proportions. I haven't been this blown away by a run in a long time. I still can't believe that each level was done as it's own segment, the players move so fast that my eyes could barely keep up at times. It's not a 100% flawless performance but it's as close to flawless as a run can get while moving at these kind of speeds. Force Speed is used whenever possible; that along with strafe-running = a jedi moving faster than sonic could ever hope to run. The immense speed along with the great control really makes this run almost seem like a TAS.

No cheating found, and a definite accept. The play quality is as good as it gets.

Couldn't help time this run unfortunately, my Virtual Dub and Sony Vegas refuse to open the mp4 file :/.

Quote:
There were no problems with cheating, video, audio, or syncing.

This is a supremely impressive run. Controlling the character at these speeds is incredibly difficult but was masterfully executed in this run. The boss kills with the explosive charges were a thing of beauty.

Recommendation: Accept

Decision: Accept

Reason: Around 10 minutes were knocked off a run that was less than 35 minutes to begin with. No joke.
Thread title:  
Yay. Smiley

Thanks for verifying, people.
Wow. What a run, and I think that was one of the best commentaries I've heard on the site. Great job!
Fish. Blub blub.
10 minutes knocked off?! Well I'll be damned.