1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game page: Doesn't exist yet

Nicholas 'Sir_VG' Hoppe's Aya and Saki runs on the Wii version (easy difficulty)

Quote:
Verifier: Okay; (Oneechanbara); The Aya run is well done. It does the killing as quick as possible. There isn't much to really improve on. There is about one small incident but nothing to seriously reject the run on. There is just a lot of other tight battles that really show the skill of the player, and knowledge of when to use the powers given to him on easy.
Verifier: Please wait for Saki....
me: no problem
Verifier: Saki - Good use of running in the "barehand mode"; Exceptional use of the awesome technique that Saki has. One beef with the run. it uses the 'aya' way of dealing with Mudmen. There is no need a simple grab (in bare hand mode) performs the heart steal that he uses a 3 hit combo to initiate. There isn't a lot of time lost on this (as he often has to change back to kill one guy.. and its hard to argue if the combo kills faster {which i think so}

Quote:
There were no noticeable signs of cheating or any issues with audio, video, or syncing.

This is a good start to the Onechanbara game page. Its got several flaws that cost a few seconds each, but the luck manipulation and generally effective strategies and gameplay make this a pretty good run. The most noticeable problems come when the last zombie is on the other side of the area or out of sight.

Recommendation: Accept

Decision: Accept

Reason: Bikinis + zombies = awesome

BTW, VG, I'll need the comments for your Saki run.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2010-01-27 10:52:09 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
I sent them with the torrents, but I'll resend them again just so you have them.

Man, never thought I'd get verifiers for this game. Smiley

Edit: Resent you the notes, so you should have them now for sure.
I want off the ride....
Quote from Lord_VG:
I sent them with the torrents, but I'll resend them again just so you have them.

Man, never thought I'd get verifiers for this game. Smiley

Edit: Resent you the notes, so you should have them now for sure.

Uhh how could you not? Its Zombies and Bikinis.. i got the game for that simple fact!
Fucking Weeaboo
I've also played some of the Xbox 360 game (Oneechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad) but I actually don't like it as much as the Wii version.  I think that one is way too long and dragged out.  Plus being able to slash, kick, and thrust (pun not intended) with the Wiimote and Nunchuck is far more fun then just pushing buttons.