List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MaxPayne2.html

Johannes 'KroKus' Lindell's New York Minute improvements

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Playing is overall good throughout all the improved levels. Shooting/killing wasn't always top notch though, especially p2c4 comes to mind here. Small audio issue in p3c4, for a short moment during the yard fight in the beginning it sounds like audio is recorded over air. Video quality was less than satisfactory (pretty damn blurry) but I guess this is a verification copy issue only so I won't take that into consideration.

Accept on all levels except p2c4, which I think should be optimized further.

Quote:
Verifier: Max Payne 2 verified
Verifier: All improvements look good, no signs of cheating and video/audio was good.
Verifier: p2c3, p2c4 and pro3 were about 2 seconds improvement each. Really nice slow-mo reload on p2c3, timed so he loses no time as he falls.
Verifier: p3c4: Almost a minutes improvement! Runner uses the slow-mo reload to save time in several places, only thing I could see for improvement were the first few kills could have been faster.
Verifier: Overall, easy accepts.

Quote:
Verifier: alright, let's start payne
Verifier: p2c3 beats my own run, and I can honestly say my old run was pretty bad
Verifier: the runner did a nice job improving it, seems clean
Verifier: now, have to wait for the rest to download... Wink
Verifier: p2c4 I played a lot
Verifier: and I know I had slightly faster mid-times at crucial points (after killing the last enemy, for example), but in all of my good tries I failed in the last jumps (yes)
Verifier: anyway, I know pretty much for a fact 22 seconds is a good time, I think I had a very low 23 captured already
Verifier: improvement, looks clean, accept
Verifier: two more left...
Verifier: err, I meant after killing the last enemy before the final area Tongue
Verifier: p3c4, well
Verifier: that is a superb improvement
Verifier: we both knew with sarou that one could be improved by 40 seconds at least
Verifier: but a minute? nice
Verifier: a bunch of work went into that one
Verifier: I had small criticism for p2c4 but this one is great
Verifier: not much to say about pro3, it's a healthy improvement
Verifier: accept for all, obviously
Verifier: especially for the p3c4 one

Decision: Accept

Reason: All of the runs are substantial improvements
Thread title: