List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Excitebike.html

Andrew Gardikis's Track 1

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I have verified this improvement. Audio/video is fine, no cheating, accept it.

Quote:
There were no noticeable signs of cheating or any issues with audio, video, or syncing.

There's not much to say here. Track 1 here is completed about as fast as humanly possible.

Recommendation: Accept

Quote:
O...M...G... he destroyed that level. Very very amazing run i have never even dreamed of getting a time like that.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a tight improvement.
Thread title:  
Hi! I'm andrewg!
yay!

This track doesn't look particularly difficult to perform, it is very difficult though. I have tried for a long time to perfect this track and the time I submitted is the best time I had ever gotten.

It should be improvable, you just gotta have quick fingers and good timing. Oh yeah... and a lot of luck to nail some jumps.
Speedy Rodriguez
Great time! I remember you told me that you beat my best by a lil' bit over a year ago. Very tiny bit indeed. My time was a 43.71.  Going by my best first lap and best second lap a 43.00 is possible. Possible does not mean likely though. 

The simplicity of the strategy but the difficulty of executing it are what make this track fun. But I may throw my hat in on this one. I would like to try, but I know what would happen. I dont have time to become obsessed right now.

It's Track season! My true obsession!

Good job!

Hec
Hi! I'm andrewg!
Quote from Fly:
Great time! I remember you told me that you beat my best by a lil' bit over a year ago. Very tiny bit indeed. My time was a 43.71.  Going by my best first lap and best second lap a 43.00 is possible. Possible does not mean likely though. 

The simplicity of the strategy but the difficulty of executing it are what make this track fun. But I may throw my hat in on this one. I would like to try, but I know what would happen. I dont have time to become obsessed right now.

It's Track season! My true obsession!

Good job!

Hec

Thanks! I know you're capable of beating this as well, it's more a matter of effort on this one I'd say. I don't have the time for much speedrunning lately either, but I do it when I get a chance.

I'm curious, what are your best lap times? My best first lap 1 time I remember getting is 24.68 and I have no idea about my 2nd.
Speedy Rodriguez
I have a 24.75 recorded. But I seem to remeber it being 24.68 or 24.69 also. I could be wrong.

I'll have to look at some videos to see what the fastest 2nd lap was.

Hec