List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verifier: Blood Omen 2... my least favorite game in the series by far
Verifier: though the runner makes it look entertaining enough, which actually kinda surprised me, I didn't think this game would lend well to running at all
Verifier: the runner tries to get through the glyph puzzles/combat/levels really fast and largely succeeds
Verifier: I don't see much room for improvement, aside from like a different jump in the eternal prison and maybe 1 or 2 other polishes
Verifier: combat is done well when necessary and skipped in other places, exactly as it should be
Verifier: very good video and audio quality
Verifier: rather strong accept, I'd say

Quote:
Verifier: i never got back to you about BO2
Verifier: i finished it
Verifier: god damn; i dont think i could watch it again.. i forgot how boring the game is, and thats even to speed run, i'm sure. The damn game holds your hand soo bad early... and then when you finally get going it dies off.
Verifier: Anyway, the speed run uses bunny hopping to abuse some speed, its awesome.
Verifier: He works out and plays combat effectively
Verifier: There isn't much else I can say; but accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: The Legacy of Kain series is one step closer to being complete on our site.
Thread title:  
The Anomaly
I was a bit worried that the lack of hotkey-usage in the earlier segments might throw off verifiers, but after reading the comments it seems that nobody really noticed. I'm glad it got accepted, since I probably wouldn't find the motivation to run this game again. It does get quite boring in the long run, since cutscenes can't be skipped and they tend to be quite long.

Big thanks to both verifiers.
Waiting hurts my soul...
you didn't post the runners name even though it passed, but I'm guessing it's Angelmark.