List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run.

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The new run had tighter execution, took more risks in terms of health management and had implemented a couple of additional time savers. The few mistakes in the new run were minor or due to bad luck and excusable. Some of the possible improvements mentioned in my last comments were not implemented this time either. But they were either minor or involved some risk taking (the German boss), so that can still be acceptable. (it should be mentioned that the new run was made without having seen the previous verification comments)

Despite my somewhat dry comments above, I have to say that this is a damn fine run and will be a challenge to beat for anyone. Special mention for the smooth dance moves. ACCEPT.

Frame 44 was the first frame of movement and the last one was 38314. This means a time of 21:15 (30 fps).

Quote:
I was impressed enough to accept the previous run, and this one has notably better execution and more thought put into the strategies. Plus, the only guy who rejected the previous run is accepting this one. Can you put two and two together? Wink

Accept

Quote:
Last time I wrote a freaking novel, so I'll keep this one quick. This surpasses the old run on almost every level, and I regarded the old run as "a miracle of some dark god." Adaptations in using the boomerang and simply rushing King Amin were apparently implemented even before the comments and recommendations of the other verifiers. There is almost always room for improvement, but uh...yeah, good luck on that.

Accepted

Quote:
Wow, the person who was last to accept the first run was the first to accept this run, and the person who was first to accept the first run is the last to accept this one lol.  I can't believe how good this run is.  He changed a few strategies and tweaked a couple things and the end result is phenomenal.  I'm at a loss for words here.

Accept!

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's an improvement over the other run, which was already an Accept.

Congratulations to Mark J 'Cornshaq' Davis!
Thread title:  
Woot my second run is accepted can't wait to see it on the site.