Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/yugioh-yugi-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Judging the run on its own merits, I say it's well done. Without knowing all the possible card combinations I can't really judge if this is the fastest kill, but it certainly looks like it without a specific combo. Accept.
A/V same as the other too: boomy

good execution,
accept
Decision posted.
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
I'm planning to do a run of this game and did some digging and it seems that setting the game to mute does make the talking a bit faster....

Will a run without sound be accepted?
As I understood in SDA FAQ;Runs with no sound are unacceptable.
We've been discussing this with the staff. Are you referring to muting just the speech or does it simultaneously remove all sounds?
It is possible only to remove all sound, not just speech.
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
It's only possible to mute everything, the game rules say: under "How do I record my run?" ..."Runs with no sound, horribly loud or overpeaked sound, or mixed-in music are unacceptable. " ...
I got the feeling this was more targeted towards record quality and not intentionally shutting off the sound. A principal ruling would be good.
Formerly known as Skullboy
There was discussion several years ago here about running Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with the music (and maybe the sound effects) off because the game would load battles and such faster but I don't recall there being a submission so I don't know if we have established a precedent either way yet. That's the only similar case I can think of at SDA though I could be wrong. 
The staff is continuing to discuss this... please be patient.
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
Any update on this?
We've basically decided this particular case is okay, but the exact rationale will be announced later. Go ahead.
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
Thanks for the info, looking forward to the reasoning.