Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Joka: 2013-05-30 12:47:40 am
Joka: 2013-05-30 12:47:38 am
Joka: 2013-05-30 12:47:37 am
Joka: 2013-05-29 05:12:04 am
Personal text
Pretty ok run.

O_O
#Casual
Mmm, mmm, mmmmm.  Man, Lee -- That was, mm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
INTJ
Saw it on the vod... This was godlike. I wish I saw that live - this is so amazing, congratulations ^^
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Swag-tacular!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Finally got the chance to watch this yesterday, absolutely epic!
OK, I watched this shortly after the youtube link went up and I had to take a shower afterwards.  Holy freaking crap.  Too bad this was on emu and can't be submitted, but the epic is absolutely undeniable.
Edit history:
Lemon: 2013-06-03 03:40:11 am
Awesome run Lee! That was realy sick to watch.

After I saw this run I had to play the game too, but the exit just disappeared.

Is this glitch known? I dont know how I did that or if its usefull at all.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Quote from Lemon:
Is this glitch known? I dont know how I did that or if its usefull at all.

It's very well known.  Most of the runners do this just before race attempts (due to practicing 1-2 skip) and it's caused by sprite overload.  That's how everything gets despawned
So, I've got a lot of school coming up, which will probably mark the end of my serious speedrunning. Usually I'm spending at least 6 hours a day practicing and playing Yoshi's Island, and I just can't keep that up.

So, here's the plan. I'm going to retreat to my BatCave for 2 weeks. There's a lot of minor route changes and improvements by the great Carl Sagan that I need to work into my run. Then, from Sunday, July 7th to Saturday the 13th, I'm gonna crank out a run per night, at around 10PM EST. I'll probably be doing heavy IL grinding and practice for hours before the run. The goal? A hitless run that will beat my current record by 18 or 19 seconds. I'm aiming for sub 1:41.
RIP Yoshi's Island, it was fun while it lasted
http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14277&highlight=
Quite an amazing improvement considering the old TAS w/ glitches was 06:09.03.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Yoshi's Ocarina-Island of Time, eh?
I know the 1-1 warp done there is TAS only but is the use of the new mouse glitch in 2-2 usable in real time like that?  I saw Carl managed to use it and the 1-8 key to skip every level (slowly), but can you just win from 2-2 without tools? 
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
the mouse glitch in 2-2 is called null egg.  it's real time possible.  and no unless you do left+right (which is banned in EVERY speedrun) you must go through all stages to beat game
This specific use of null egg glitch to warp to credits can't be done in real time, because you'd first have to have perfect X and Y subpixels and then you'd have to change what buttons are being held every frame for a few frames in a row (to put code in the input part of memory that makes the game jump to credits).
(twitch.tv/air_20xx)
yea
the new strats are much more optimized. and getting kinda limited, still ways to improvise tho