List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Artsy Fartsy
Didn't think of that. Thanks moooh!
Edit history:
zewing: 2013-01-29 05:17:19 am
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
I got 100% WR for Yoshi's Island a few hours ago with a time of 2:41:50 (96 second improvement of previous WR by Kaede).  It has a death in 5-3 that cost like 40 - 60 seconds but the biggest thing about the run is NO BONUS GAMES.  I will try to improve the time but I need a break.  2:40:xx and lower is new goal to shoot for.  Here's link to the run of my twitch recording.  It's broken up into 3 parts cause my internet was acting up

Here's part 1. 

http://www.twitch.tv/zewing/c/1877620

Here's part 2

http://www.twitch.tv/zewing/c/1877622

Here's part 3

http://www.twitch.tv/zewing/c/1877625

I really enjoy running this game and without the help of Trihex, Carl_Sagan, Iqunlimited, Matthewd49, SMW2 TAS'ers and the rest of #yoshi this run would not have been possible.

I would also like to give a HUGE shoutout to MetaSigma.  I see him run Secret of Evermore every day knowing he can improve his time.  He showed me the motivation I needed.  So thanks man.
All the things
Wooooow. Huge congrats dude, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you pull it down further. Finally nice to wrest away the record from Kaede.

U S A
Edit history:
zewing: 2013-01-29 08:13:59 am
Yeah took a while as Kaede held the record since August of 2011 I think.  Hopefully Carl and Trihex beat this time soon cause right now I wanna wanna be lazy and maybe learn new strats/find consistant bonus skip for 2-E and 5-2.
<(^_^)>
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Holy shi.......Grats zewing, huge accomplishment man, well done!!
Is PJ
Holy smokes.  ZEWING 2GUD!  Mad props, man!
Smörgåsbord
Zewing, you are the man!
Congrats Zewing!
I love Yoshi's Island runs and have been following your progress. I also watched your attempt for the WR live on saturday and saw some real potential in that run, so it was only a matter of time before you got it. Sadly, I missed the WR run live, but I look forward to watching it!
And I also want to encourage you to keep on going with Yoshi's Island - your way of playing is great entertainment.
Cronikeys did some hard work with my poor quality run and make all 3 parts of my recording into 1.

Also on a side note I just failed an attempt where I was -20 after tap tap...but i was +40 exiting world 4.  AND I had a death in 6-3 so hopefully in a week you see a 2:40:xx
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
You better Zewing, I will not accept less than the damn best...or I'll disown you as part of my crew yo! o=<

But on a serious note, DUDE THAT IS AWESOME =D!!!! You definitely can get that 2:40:xx, I KNOW you can >=D Just keep digging and you'll get it!!!

#ZewingisaBEAST!
<(^_^)>
taking a break my ass. the day after you said that, you did another attempt.

regardless, good luck Smiley you'll break 2:40 Smiley
5-2 has no known bonus skip....UNTIL NOW.  I found out how to get bottom dot but I need to practice this a lot because penguin bouncing can mess up the skip.  I'll get video of it up soon once I understand it more.  Also on a side note 2-E needs a non YOLO bonus skip that I'll also try to find.  Not gonna post when I'm doing attempts here as this thread should be used for information purposes and also 2:40:xx is easily attainable with 0 bonuses and 0 deaths but sub 2:40:00 is ultimate goal.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Wow, just … Wow!
Artsy Fartsy
Posted the two Any% WR's Side-By-Side for easy viewing.

So I really didn't expect to ever post this on SDA but about 20 minutes ago I got the Warpless any% WR at a time of 1:48:40 JRTA (about 1:48:21 RTA).  This beat the previous run by 27 seconds.  Really shocked I was even able to beat Carl's time cause his record was intimidating to me.  Well here ya go and I can officially retire from serious any% runs for good.  100% is my calling.

http://www.twitch.tv/zewing/c/1917469
Good Lord, Zewing on fire! 

PS Someone should change this thread title to reflect that.
Trihex is only person who can update this thread and.....he's Trihex so it won't happen for like 5 months (kidding lol).  But really he should update it like immediately cause thread is so misleading
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from zewing:
Trihex is only person who can update this thread and.....he's Trihex so it won't happen for like 5 months (kidding lol).  But really he should update it like immediately cause thread is so misleading

Not exactly true: Green names can do so, too Wink
Edit history:
zewing: 2013-03-28 04:25:04 pm
zewing: 2013-03-28 04:24:46 pm
Update so far.  Got a 3-6 100% IL that I believe is SDA ready

I won't be sending these in till me trihex and carl finish the rest off.

Also major update Kaede got a 2:41:34 in 100% so I'm gonna start up doing more attempts shortly.  Also I'm doing 100% for Final Game of Easter Marathon. 
So in case anyone missed it, we had an UNBELIEVABLE any% warpless race last night for the showcase race.

In case you didn't notice, I was playing the U version, which is a 7 second handicap. I'll let you figure the rest out.
3 way tie Kreygasm
Lee is a god. That's all.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Quote from Onin:
Lee is a god. That's all.
Got my WR run uploaded to youtube: