Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
New WR 59:34! http://www.twitch.tv/draqu_/v/6283341

I picked up the run a few days ago and this was my second full run of the game apart from practice. Improvements can be made.
Rye bread, beer and snus
And THAT was your second ever completed run? Holy shit. Also, yay Finland, torilla tavataan.
I sometimes go fast
"This is where the run ends"
*Gets clip first try*
GG
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Quote from DraQu:
New WR 59:34! http://www.twitch.tv/draqu_/v/6283341

I picked up the run a few days ago and this was my second full run of the game apart from practice. Improvements can be made.

Nice work, and congrats, you are using outdated methods, but so is everyone else until I upload my segmented run ;3

also at the end when you run out of Assualt rifle ammo there is a bag of bullets (unlimited) next to one of the pillars in the center.
Guess I'll add getting this WR back onto the list of things to do. Good job.
Quote from Judgy:
Nice work, and congrats, you are using outdated methods, but so is everyone else until I upload my segmented run ;3

Cheers! Any ETA on that segmented run? Wink Looking forward to it.
depends on when my issues with joining segments is resolved ... looks like i might have to render twice which could mean days or weeks as each quality takes around 16 hours to process... ¬_¬ could be a few days or could be a week or so.
I'm curious as to how you're segmenting the run. 

I was attempting a segmented run of New Order and never could find a way to segment that I really liked.  I think I just ended up doing it by loading screens.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-21 02:50:23 am
segmenting is based on where reloads are required AND also where checkpoints are, for example in Escape! I segment 4 times,

1 after the cable car slide (because there is a save immediiately after you take out the guard) this allows repeated attempts of the hatch skip quickly.

next segment is after the reload for skyswim checkpoint (because we have to reload there anyway)

next is the re-load for the bridge wall climb S+Q.

Then there is a Checkpoint after climbing a wall up to Paderborn (because fuck doing 3 PERFECT fights back to back)

Whereas some mission such as missions 2, 3, 5 and 7 have no segmenting at all because they don't require it.
Ok so something really weird happened to me today, I was doing a bit of practice for my prison segment and at the start afetr you speak through the bars to Wesley for some reason when I turned around to go to the pipes I somehow skipped the whole climbing the pipe/falling off of it and went straight to picking up the pipes... Sadly it was not recorded and I have aboslutely no idea how I did it... All I know is that it's there q_q.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-28 06:38:34 am
Judgy: 2015-06-28 06:38:21 am
Judgy: 2015-06-28 06:37:07 am
hmmmm.... I'll need to look into that it may mean I need to delay my segmented run.

For the time being this is it:

With commentary:

Enjoy!
(with the removable of cutscenes / loading etc it works out around 50:22)
Any questions feel free and I'll tell you the reasons Smiley
Really nice! good job dude, one question though. The big gate clip in chapter 2, is it SS viable? I've been trying it out and its super inconsistent (I can clip through the small door easy but the wall just refuses to let me in next to the big gate)
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-28 11:41:27 pm
Judgy: 2015-06-28 11:41:20 pm
Quote from snowysnowwolf:
Really nice! good job dude, one question though. The big gate clip in chapter 2, is it SS viable? I've been trying it out and its super inconsistent (I can clip through the small door easy but the wall just refuses to let me in next to the big gate)

not at all, what you saw was the result of over 400 attempts and I didn't even expect it to happen as good as it did, do not try the main gate skip in Single Segment because it just won't happen.

edit: the wall itself (next to the big gate) is one of the harder walls to get into actually and can take anywhere from say 5 seconds to over a minute depending on how "clip-able" your character is.
Edit history:
Blood Thunder: 2015-08-10 03:20:11 pm
New WR - 58:40

Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-08-13 02:49:33 am
some stuff I've been testing lately:

There is no way to get early hatch on the first tram in "Escape"

I had an Idea about using the nightmare levels to teleport us further along in the mission (providing you could get into it from OoB) they are either too far off the map or bring you out somewhere either: Too close to where you OoB or before where you can OoB, the only one which is kind of useful would be on prison but you need to get OoB and hope that a jump carried you far enough ... which I doubt it would. (and where you would get OoB leads to a better skip anyway)

Chapter 2 Skip has an improved set up for use in Single segment: however it's mainly down to what you feel comfortable doing.
basic set-up is to clip  far enough that you get inside the invisible wall which is inside the visual wall, then jump right until you reach the handrail and then tap crouch once to drop down (works better with crouch toggle DISABLED).
it kind of depnds on which hitbox your left with when doing the barrel jump.

Chapter 3: back up if you hate the banister skip: