Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-22 12:02:57 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
so did some testing and Mini-guns can be stored the exact same way as in TOB

have melee weapon in hands,
attack while picking up the minigun,
sprint away.

will be doing more testing throughout the game so hopefully I can find something of value.
Edit history:
DraQu: 2015-06-22 02:37:51 pm
DraQu: 2015-06-22 02:37:23 pm
New WR 1:39:32!

The time can still be improved. Submarine was messy, I screwed up the London Nautica skip and London Monitor was horrible, Fergus wanted to frolick around and Deathshead didn't want to explode. Sum of Best Segments is now 1:38:48
new trick : more swimming less interacting with stuff, could have a few seconds (practice this the water ends pretty close to some of the walls!

Edit history:
Judgy: 2016-06-19 04:04:10 am
Judgy: 2016-06-19 04:02:58 am
new skip in Lunar base this might also be possible from the first auto closing door , I will test that soon.

EDIT# This cannot be done from the first door (either side of it) due to there being an invisible wall that traps you in place under the corridor :/

Also there is a way to do the door clip on doors which stay permanently shut behind you I call it the 180° clip because thats basically all it is, run into the door as it closes, then while still holding 'W' or 'E' (if you're BT) turn 180 degrees and get pushed out the way you came.