Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Trials Evolution Gold (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc)

Verifier Responses

Quote from gyre:
Accept.

Some AV issues but is still easily watchable.  Video has jerky motion from the framerate being cut in half.  Audio has occasional pops and dropouts that get more often towards the end of the run.

Gameplay is very good.  Trials is an IL game so putting all the tracks together in a single segment run is much harder than it sounds.  This run uses a good blend between small time savers to go fast and overall safe strats to get enough medals.  For most of the tracks having even a single fault is unrecoverable.

There's time that can come off the run mainly in the skill games.  The list I made while watching was: Target Hunt, Balance of Power, Ball of Steel, Exploding Man, Rock n Drop, and Loose Screw.  These are time losses at the scale of around 5 seconds per mistake.  There's nothing substantially wrong anywhere in the run.  The challenge for improvement is doing the other 50 minutes equally perfectly as this run to cash in the savings.

I timed the run 55:48.734 starting with bike control at the first green light to crossing the final finish line.  I don't think SDA timing is well established for this series yet but those events felt natural for measuring character control.  Opinions welcome.

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
I really don't have much to add

Blaze is awesome at Trials games

Nuff said

Accept

Quote from Deuceler:
Audio/Visual
The video itself is okay, and since there isn't a run yet I'm going to say it's alright - audio has a few hiccups but nothing too bad.

Cheating
There was no sign of cheating

Gameplay
Any mistakes were pointed out by the runner but nothing that would push me towards a reject. If anyone has played Trials before you know putting a run of this magnitude together is no easy task.

While the run itself is still improvable it's nice to see someone finally put one up on SDA, and one as respectable as this. There are some mistakes but don't let that fool you, this run is good. Congrats Blaze - Accept.

Quote from Gildersneeze:
Run meets what I would consider the standard for a quality example of fast, skilled gameplay.  The minor mistakes do not detract heavily, and the few major mistakes had excellent recovery.

Would prefer better video quality, but it is certainly passable and watchable.

Verdict: Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'TheBlazeJp'!
Thread title: