Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Transistor () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Vulajin:
A/V quality: HQ looked good throughout.
Cheating: nope.
Play quality: yep.

Having invested a fair number of hours in this game myself, I can attest to what complete bullshit it can be to run. Enemies are painfully random, and since you're almost never using Turn, you can easily lose tens of seconds to dumb luck. Given what a low skill ceiling this game has (not to take away from Onin's performance at all), getting a good run mostly comes down to enemies not screwing you over.

I could spend some words talking about Onin's errors/bad luck on the three Goldwalk fights, but that's pretty much the entire extent of errors I noticed during the run. I'd rather talk about his good fortune on the first two Men fights. On the first fight, when you don't have Get, you're at the mercy of extreme RNG in terms of how the Men move. On the second fight, unless you use very specific positioning (see my AGDQ run for a demonstration), you have to get lucky enough to have a haircut detonate on top of both Men, or else at least one will probably survive.

Grats to Onin on this run, which, while beatable, is a great first representation for this game on SDA.

P.S. Shoutouts to nearly missing the final fight skip in Canals.

Quote:
Sorry for the late response.

A/V quality is fine. It's a PC game recorded with fraps. The easiest there is.

Play quality is acceptable. No mistakes that lose tons of time. No missed fight skips. Is WR.

And of course, cheating quality is top notch. I was not able to detect the cheating in the slightest. Tongue

Decision: Accept

Reason: Hey Red, we're not gonna get away with this, are we?

Congratulations to Maik 'Onin' Biekart!
Thread title: