Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from OMG its a duck:
So I think I just found a really shitty glitch in the lava ball fight: He rotates according to your FPS, so if your FPS is less than 60 (like my laptop is when I'm recording), he won't spin the same way when he rolls at you the first time, so you can't quick kill him by shooting him before he hits you. This really stinks.

I think i have find the same kind of glitch against mushroom, i wasn't able to quik kill him, and that was the first time that happen.
Radicool
tfw you keep finding strats that are inconsistent as fuck

The video has a setup I cant really get to work everytime, if someone could come up with a better one I would be grateful.This seems to only work if you can get the correct bow angle and ice beam angle.
Radicool
Actually its way easier to hit his middle teeth at the very edge of it and then back off a bit for the kill
Edit history:
VazhieSpine: 2015-07-14 01:59:36 pm
VazhieSpine: 2015-07-10 01:45:22 am
VazhieSpine: 2015-06-28 12:49:15 pm
So I found out that the instant you pull an arrow from a boss, the game saves. So even if you exit the game during the cutscene, the boss will be considered dead. I tested timing this on Obello, and it took roughly 23 seconds from pulling the arrow to running back to the forest checkpoint. But when you exit the game immediately and restart it, I got it to about 19 seconds. It can take a few tries to get the game to reopen. The best I could get was 2. But maybe it's just my computer being silly with steam. Anyways, there could be some potential there.