Sad
12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
I plan on running this game as soon as I get it and play through casually a few times. Hoping more people will help me in routing and finding glitches.
Thread title:  
I'll be playing through it casually first, but I definately think we should all do a blind race sometime, it might be fun and viewers will be very handy to find new glitches ^^
Always move forward, never sleep.
This is on my list to run as well.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2014-02-25 04:09:41 pm
Judgy: 2014-02-25 04:09:25 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
I will be taking a look casually at least and if I find the game interesting enough I will be more than willing to help route / break it  Smiley
oooh! this will be fun
Well controller puts mouse to shame when lock picking Sad
really? i was wondering about which would be better
Yeah well mouse is super sensitive so oftentimes you overshot the green circle.
I'm relatively new to the Speed Running Community but have been gaming for years and I just picked this up and would like to see what can be done with this game as far as running goes. After getting a feel for the game I'm gonna start messing around and will help to see what we can find.
as far as i can tell all lockpicks and puzzles are in set positions, not RNG based whatsoever
Wake up and be awesome
Fripic is streaming Thief right now, check him out
Quote from DonkeyKong1254:
as far as i can tell all lockpicks and puzzles are in set positions, not RNG based whatsoever

yes and bookshelfs also seems to have set positions from what i can tell. unfortunatley tho the paintings are a bitch and is RNG based Sad
Always move forward, never sleep.
Quote from Virrward:
yes and bookshelfs also seems to have set positions from what i can tell. unfortunatley tho the paintings are a bitch and is RNG based Sad

When I was doing the House of Blossom mission, the painting to the Keeper archive had the buttons in the same position (both on the right side).  I reloaded a save after going through because I didn't realize that I couldn't go back and get loot, and the buttons were in the same place.  Perhaps, if it is RNG based, it's determined on loading the area, but doesn't get reset upon reloading a save.  This could be useful for ILs using save abuse to get the buttons in the right spot, saving potentially several seconds instead of fumbling for the buttons.
i think we should decide on catagories. i say Any% (easy, medium, hard difficulties), 100% (would include picking every single pocket and getting every document, unique and every item in general) (why would anyone do that?), and a non-lethal ghost catargory.
MATHEMATICS
Donkey, categories will come naturally. Start with Any%, get that to a reasonable level and then worry about making new categories.
i am trying to figure out what items we will need for the second mission and use that to figure out what all we need to loot in the prologue to get that money
Quote from DonkeyKong1254:
i am trying to figure out what items we will need for the second mission and use that to figure out what all we need to loot in the prologue to get that money

what me and Fripic tried yesterday was buying broadhead arrows to easily and fast get that square keything and it worked pretty good actually and for that you don't need to loot anything else then the fake mask.
you didnt buy food or blunt arrows?
we might have bought like one foodpack but there are some you can pick up on your way to the hideout the first time and there is a box in a corridor before the room where the key i mentioned earlier is that has 6 blunt arrows in it.
at what point do we get the wrench?
hmm we can probably get it after chapter 2 cause i think we end that mission with about 500 something gold but i have no idea if or where we need it since my casual playthrough only is on chapter 5.
the thing is though that between chapter 2 and 3 we don't pass by the store i think so it would be better to save that until we actually pass it.
all hail wrench?
if someone finds a route that is fast and requires the wrench then yes ofcourse Cheesy
So going wrenchless I get around 1:40 ish, ingame timer is about 1:33.
thats another thing, for the actual leaderboards i say we go by IGT not RTA because SSDs