--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Paraxade: 2013-03-24 11:38:53 pm
Paraxade: 2013-03-24 11:38:37 pm
Paraxade: 2013-03-24 11:38:30 pm
The Sonic Center's second charity marathon begins tomorrow. The community at TSC, joined by a few more runners from SDA and SRL, will be playing Sonic and Sega games for 8 hours a day from 3/25 to 3/30, with 3/31 being a donation incentive extra day. We're starting tomorrow at 2:00pm EDT with Sonic Adventure 2 by BrokenArthritis.

Tune in on the stream page at soniccenter.org, or TSC's Twitch page.

We've got plenty of donation incentives - for example, character choice in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic 06, soundtrack choice in Sonic CD, Sonic Shuffle stage, or you can even donate to join us in multiplayer in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (assuming you have the 360 version of the game), among a number of others.

It'll definitely be a good time, so I hope to see you guys there, and hopefully we'll be able to smash our donation count from last time.
Thread title:  
I won't be running any games here, but just wanted to say this: if you thought I was good at Sonic Adventure 2, you should definitely come see BrokenArthritis run the game!  He makes me look like a casual.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Wow if March isn't the month of marathons! If only the internet at work wasn't so shitty I'd be able to watch more of these, but I'll be on when I can!
Formerly known as Skullboy
I'll be missing a good chunk of this since I'll be traveling Thur-Sun but I'll watch what I can otherwise. Good luck!