Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ZeldaLinkToThePast.html

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (ntscj) (snes) [100 %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Xelna'!
Run Information

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (ntscj) (snes) [100 %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/alttp-20150830/100%25%20in%201_42_52.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Please disregard the timer in the video. It's a local recording and the timer will be cropped out later on.
I'll get to this later today.
What's that gemma?
....  How did this wind up in public verification?
Quote from Crow!:
....  How did this wind up in public verification?

I don't know exactly, but the any% run that was accepted recently had a bunch of people who just didn't respond, so maybe it has something to do with that.  Anyway...

A/V excellent, no cheating detected

There are a couple rooms in the Tower of Hera and Ganon's Tower that got a little ugly, but otherwise the execution in this run is top notch.  The other main time saver compared to this run would be getting the chest game heart piece earlier than third try, but that's not exactly something you can count on.  I'd say there's about a minute of "reasonable" (in other words very difficult and highly aggravating) improvement left in this category; much more would be absolutely insane.

Easy accept
I've seen some comments lately about popular runs ending up in public verification and thought I'd just address that quickly. I'm sure it would have been possible to find verifiers for this and some of the other runs. If the runner uploads the videos fast enough and it's ready to go into verification, I have either the choice of deliberately waiting for more verifiers or just send it out to public verification to speed the whole process up a bit. If the run is well-known like this, the benefit of going into private verification is limited imo, so I prioritize sending them out asap instead. The runs that really benefit from private verification are the odd ones that require a good knowledge about the game. By definition, those runs are harder to find verifiers for though...
will give this one a try, though I don't know anything about this game.
edit: I'll go with Aleck47 on this. I can barely see any mistakes or I am missing something. Accept
Insane Killer Robot
A/V good (although the audio was really, really quiet...), no cheating detected. There didn't appear to be any huge mistakes, maybe just some minor ones. Overall, I'd say this is an accept.
Decision posted.