--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-09-13 01:35:52 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Super Ninja Warrior Extreme (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to David Heidman Jr.!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Super Ninja Warrior Extreme (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/snwe/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Sept. 13, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Fucking Weeaboo
Indie game developers come up with the weirdest shit.

Run is pretty clean. Minor possible nitpicks here and there, but not having played it I can't really judge jump mechanics/physics. But still a very impressive run none-the-less.

Accept, but only if he admits he cheated at poker during AGDQ 2012. Tongue
Not a walrus
Short, simple, fast-paced little platformer that looks pretty optimized barring weird zip glitches or whatever.

But I'm rejecting it because it's not Ninja Bros. Angry
HELLO!
The single-wall jumping looks impressive.  Pretty smooth and getting to the goal.  We seem to keep moving.

Video seems smooth too.  Audio sounds fine.

Timing looks accurate.

I like the finish on 12.

Accept
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
That's the problem with indie game programmers.  Too lazy to give the enemies any kind of blocking or dodging mechanic...

Never played the game before but the run looks very smooth and well-practiced.  I laughed that the tightest, run-endingest bit of gameplay happens in the last level.  But it's a short run so could have been worse...

No cheating detected (I wasn't at the poker so can't vouch for that) and the mock-retro a/v quality is captured well from what I can tell Tongue

Easy Accept
Looks good.  No obvious cheating.  Well-optimized.

Is the wall-jumping in level 29 faster than riding the block across the pit, or just easier/safer?

What's the player character wearing on his head?  A wicker basket?

Accept.
Willing to teach you the impossible
No it is not faster. I do it to have a change of pace and not do the stage as intended. Either way you take, you still have to wait for the vertical block. You can climb higher and skip the vertical block but that is slower than riding the block up by about 2-3 seconds.

Yes, a wicker basket.
Heidman, he who never says death, has attacked with revenge and chef-ed the violence into a run and made them pain with both his flashy feet, and his flashier feet.
An accept looms.
1-Up!
Decision posted.