Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (ntscus) (gba) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Reason: Obvious and unanimous.

Congratulations to Jordan 'Greenalink' Greener!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sma4-20141207/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Feb. 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Fucking Weeaboo
Nice glitching. Yes vote.
The run information page gives a bad gateway, but I'm pretty sure this is just the final promo level that wasn't included last time around.  At least I don't remember seeing the level.

A/V good, no cheating detected

...And it's yet another autoscroller.  Really, Nintendo?  At least most of this one is skipped.  Accept
Edit history:
IsraeliRD: 2015-01-24 01:19:11 pm
IsraeliRD: 2015-01-24 01:18:28 pm
Dragon Power Supreme
UA is updating the queue at the moment so yeah, bad gateway. Please wait until the update is done :p It's done.

edit: also I did watch the run earlier today, throwing in an Accept as well. A/V is good.
Gotta verify fast? Wink
Not a walrus
Should be back up now, I had to take it down entirely due to a big database change and I had to make sure it was backed up in case something went wrong. And then the actual migration took a while.
Weegee Time
AV Quality?  Check.
Wall clipping?  Check.
Fireball spamming? Check.
Quote from Mario:
Woohoo!  Just what I needed!

Accept.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-01-24 03:31:47 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
YES

( also known as Accept)
DS Dictator
Yes this is the last US released level, I couldn't this before ESA 2014 due to not owning that level card but I found a way to import special saves to my GBA cartridge.  Is it possible to get this and the past 11 stages to count as 1 SDA news update rather than 2?
Dragon Power Supreme
I just timed your runs yesterday so it will be one news post since they'll be at the same boat once this is accepted and moved up instantly to moooh's.
Sweet Potato Fan Club
Who doesn't love skipping a lame autoscroller? Accept!
Dapper as fuck.
Accept.  Love the wall clip and showing that autoscroller who's boss.
autoscroller got scrolled....eh?!
ACCEPT
Decision posted.
DS Dictator
Sent the final encodes for all 12 US released stages.
I will try and focus on the Japanese exclusive levels later on this year.