Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Games!
Thanks for the info. Have the video playing in the background while working on things (game has pleasant music). I check the fights when I hear combat. New Game+ sounds like a better run with a better length, was just curious the differences.

One thing I don't like about a lot of speedrunning marathons is how they never watch the credits. Looking at the submissions now, we should be ok on time for everything, so I'm hoping we get to do that, we just need to know how long they are for each game. We expect the estimates given to just include the run and any incentives, I'll add on credits / setup time myself as we process more submissions.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
I finally submitted.  I'm fine with doing all five runs in one marathon if needed.  I've run five games in two days for an online marathon before.  Currently practiced in all games.
Awesome! Glad to hear it, Cosmyk! Can't wait to watch and review with the staff later!
MORE INFO ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT ROOM:

We have a regional group, known as Star powered Gaming, helping with this room. We will have a room dedicated during the weekend to have three hour "mini-tournaments" of various fighting games. These include, but are not limited too, Sm4sh, Street Fighter, Smash Melee, Mortal Kombat, etc etc.

Signups will be at the venue.
Also, if you're looking for hotel roommates, feel free to check out our Facebook page and Speedrun.com forum and ask there! This will help those who only go there with saving money for rooms!
Hey, I wanted to inquire about Super Metroid Project Base. Can you save the animals in that romhack? If you can, I would not mind taking a backseat and letting that be THE super metroid run for the marathon instead of my submission. Especially since it's a race. So with that, I could do another speedrun instead - perhaps NES Metroid? Anyway, let me know what you think of my suggestion.
What would your estimate be for NES Metroid?
30 minutes. I can fill out another submission form if need be.
If you don't mind. That way we can keep things formatted and such on our end.
check your pantry
I'm excited to see NES metroid, jd!
Hey guys, remember that ticket prices go up starting in 2016! Make sure to reserve those spots for the cheapest price out there!
Did you all sell out of tickets? I went to check and it says "Sales Ended".
There was a technical glitch, but it seems to be all taken care of now! We're going to extend those prices because of it.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
New glitch. Link to submissions list is down
I think Bombch has been down for the day. Which would explain the error as to why you cannot access it.
Games!
First draft of the schedule is done:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W56RhDNwf4lw8VvYkU5RY_z0YhEK1x_UyvhjrwMo6lw/pubhtml

All runners should get a PM using the contact they provide in their submission asking if their time slot is good. We also need to know which runners are bringing consoles / games / etc.

Any questions or suggestions, post below.
Curious, is there room for someone who is considering helping out still?
Games!
like volunteering? or doing a run?

either way, yes.
Edit history:
Midnight_Vesper: 2016-01-25 08:10:32 am
Midnight_Vesper: 2016-01-24 12:16:19 pm
https://discord.gg/0k1eiMhfM1tDSs6g

We've opened up a discord chat for everyone to come in and talk, and discuss various things. And maybe see if someone wants to couch commentate during your run.....if you so desire.

(Link updated 1/24/16)
Like Terraj said, There is still room for volunteering and doing runs. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask!
For those not aware, Yandere Simulator has been banned form Twitch. I was supposed to run this game at SRX 2016. So.....yeah.
Also, If anyone is attending and still wanting hotel information, I still have a couple spots open for the room/s I have reserved. Let me know if you're interested.
We are LIVE!!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/speedrunningexpo