Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Well, I think it's safe to say that if I'm not pressed for work, I'll be attending! But only for the weekend. Can't swing for lodging the whole time. Tongue
So who do I ask about the actual location address?
Edit history:
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-02-22 12:50:43 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-02-17 10:36:03 am
Stealinbread would probably be the best. He knows the address, so I would suggest contacting him.

Privately, please ^_^

EDIT: The trailer for SRX is now UP AND RUNNING! Go watch and spread!

Also, Shibby and Kefka14, where are you all staying for the hotel? Let me know ASAP please.
Roads? We don't need roads...
Are you still looking for runners? If so i run MMX, MMX2, MMX3. I also run Contra 3 and I am very close to WR for Easy Any%
Edit history:
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-02-22 12:51:54 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-02-22 12:51:46 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-02-22 12:50:32 pm
What's your times for Contra 3 and MMX3?
Contra 3 I have 12:23 Easy Any%

MMX3 I have 51:04 100% Bad Ending
Awesome! Care to send me a personal message, Drifter18?
For Fun! For GLORY!!
The hype is real! Only 2 weeks to go!
check your pantry
Drifter, if there's room on the schedule we may be aboe to fit you in, provided you can show up and such.

Radman, I can't wait to see ya!
Im not sure if i will be able to make it yet. Its a 9hr drive for me and funds are low right now.
Oh crap sorry I just read this.

Good news and bad news. Good news is that I am still going to be able to come and do my run.

Bad news is that I am extremely broke and will likely only be able to attend for one night.

I haven't booked yet but I think the Best Western was what I was looking at. I only have a 3 hour drive to get up there so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.
Edit history:
MystElf: 2015-03-02 09:05:48 pm
Just wanted to double check and make sure people were still aware of this. Since I'll be flying into the airport and landing round noon on Monday the 9th, just wanted to make sure that I had contact info for person(s) that will be able to drive out to pick up us airport folks. If there is anyone landing at about the same time (either before or after) I'd be willing to wait around in the airport to save on gas for people going to pick us up. I had mentioned this before but just want to make sure that no one gets left behind and all the people involved can contact each other in event of delays Cheesy
check your pantry
Shibby that should be fine, just book the night/day you need and it should be alright!

Mystelf, yeah, we're aware. I would contact Midnight_Vesper since he's in charge of hotels and such, he's got the deets, so send him a PM.
Shibby, almost all the runners are staying at that Best Western. Shoot me a private message with your info (Name of the credit card), and I'll see if I can book you close to the rooms we're all staying at.