Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from CacheLine:
...but if any other runners have runs they'd like someone to comment on I wouldn't mind learning enough about it beforehand to help you out. Since I'm not running much I'd like to offer to help with any other background stuff that needs doing.

My commentator is not sure if he will be there or not, so if you want to be part of my speedrun, you can ask me to help you learn a little about the game before hand.
Hey, guys. Rabidpixy, here. And wel- Oops started doin' my Let's Play script. Uh, I'll be at this event and I just wanna see who is gonna be hype to see Turtles in Time? Time travel is involved, so the speed at which you post your response is irrelevant. Just get back to me when you can!

SRX HYPE!
Quote from stealinbread:
Quote from CacheLine:
Quote from MystElf:
Just wondering if anyone else is going to be flying in the day/night before. Looks like Traverse City is the nearest airport which is still somewhat of a drive and I would like to carpool (rental or pickup) from there. Or is anyone willing to carpool from the chicagoland area (6+ hour drive and not my preference unless no one else is flying).

I'm in the same situation here - I was planning on flying in (not sure on the day), but I didn't actually check that the airport near Harbor Springs did commercial flights. Renting a car isn't an option for me (never bothered to get a license), so if there are some people heading to/from the airport I'd very much like to get in on that. Getting to Chicago or Minneapolis wouldn't be a big issue for me either, if anyone is driving from those regions. Could definitely pitch in for gas and provide comedic relief.

As for commentary:
I can already provide commentary for Link to the Past if the runner is interested, but if any other runners have runs they'd like someone to comment on I wouldn't mind learning enough about it beforehand to help you out. Since I'm not running much I'd like to offer to help with any other background stuff that needs doing.

I'd be glad if you wanna help with tech, donation comments, and etc. Smiley

Quote from MystElf:
Sounds good. Speaking of fun times, if anyone is familiar with TableTop on Geek & Sundry or has a collection of Board Games that they can bring I'd be interested in playing and bringing some games of mine.

Dude, I LOVE tabletop games. Absolutely bring stuff if you want!

Table top gaimz were mentioned? I smell a D&D game. I'll DM!
check your pantry
Quote from rabidpixy:
Hey, guys. Rabidpixy, here. And wel- Oops started doin' my Let's Play script. Uh, I'll be at this event and I just wanna see who is gonna be hype to see Turtles in Time? Time travel is involved, so the speed at which you post your response is irrelevant. Just get back to me when you can!

SRX HYPE!

As long as you get one round slash again like you did at ECSM Smiley
Quote from rabidpixy:

I wanna cast a spell!
OK, so who all is going to be coming from out of town and need help with hotel and/or wants to stay at the same hotel as the majority of the runners/staff? Let me know ASAP!
Edit history:
MystElf: 2015-01-16 10:31:45 pm
On the off chance I didn't make it clear earlier I would like to be there at the same hotel as as many others as possible
Got it! Anyone else who is running/attending?
I'd also like to stay at the same hotel.
check your pantry
Book in the best western in harbor springs! It's the only one, so Smiley
Quote from stealinbread:
Quote from rabidpixy:

SRX HYPE!

As long as you get one round slash again like you did at ECSM Smiley

You got a twisted world perspective, son!
SRX HYPE!!! I can't wait to see you guys and raise some money for charity!
Quote from Midnight_Vesper:
Quote from rabidpixy:

I wanna cast a spell!

Absolutely.
So, for all those interested, We'll be staying at the Best Western in Harbor Springs, MI

(http://bestwesternmichigan.com/hotels/best-western-of-harbor-springs)

IF YOU RESERVE A ROOM AT THIS HOTEL, I NEED TO HOLD THE CARDHOLDER'S NAME.

Why? This way I can personally contact the hotel (whom I have already contacted with) and put us all together room wise, so we all can hang after hours and such.

Naturally, if you don't want to be close to the staffers, we understand. But, This helps all of us connect together. Also, please shoot me a message with the card holder's name.
Just for clarification, it sounded earlier like you'd be able to work out roommates and such to cut costs down a little. Is that still an option, did I missinterprate, or do we have to work that out on our own?
Edit history:
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-01-20 05:16:58 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-01-20 05:09:34 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-01-20 05:09:33 pm
Midnight_Vesper: 2015-01-20 05:09:32 pm
Yeah, sorry. We have two spots open right now (to make it four a room), which would make the entire room around 167 (for the entire week). If you want different rooms, that's cool as well. Thus why I put the message above. Some people may want to hang with us and be close, but still want their room to be private for various reasons.

Some just want to stay in the same hotel, but be completely separate from the main group. Again, for various reasons.

Nevertheless, keeping us all together in one hotel can easily knock down issues with driving since we can all carpool together if we do desire.
Hey guys, just letting everyone know I got a big WR in wave race today while streaming and threw the vid on yputube. My wr vids get around 200 views and i have SRX on my stream layout, so maybe that will get us exposure since it is on my WR video! Anyway here is the run, definitely a MUST-Watch if you want to watch something wave race!
check your pantry
Good job shibbypod. Can't wait to chill with all of you, btw
Just something I was thinking about for the games we run and what to pack: Can you release a list of consoles that will be at the place and ready to go or alternatively a list of consoles that are still unaccounted for but required for the marathon. I just want to make sure everyone knows what they need to bring with them other than their game cart and a controller.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Aww. If only I knew this was happening sooner I'd submit something. It'd only be about a 2 hour drive.
I could still pop in for a visit tho. Tongue
Mystelf: I am unaware of all the consoles that are there. That would be a question for StealinBread. But that's a fantastic question.

Radman: Yeah! Come pop in for a visit! It'll be a blast!
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Well until I learn if I'll be working soon that'll be a questionable agenda. I'll still be watching the stream regardless.
check your pantry
All runners are required to bring their own console and game, period. I'll update that in the original post.

The only exception is PC games, which we already have pre installed on our own machine.
check your pantry
Quote from Radman:
Well until I learn if I'll be working soon that'll be a questionable agenda. I'll still be watching the stream regardless.

That's great to hear radman! If you would like to visit, feel free though. The more, the merrier!
Radman: Nice! Hope to possibly see you there! If not, then definitely on chat!