Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910 <- 1 ... 10
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
100% consistent Shuttle station hover. Prop the narrow edge of the sheet metal on the edge of the base of the door. Not all the way on the base of the door, just the outer lip of it, to give it a slight slant upwards. There are four possible orientations for the setup I described, and they all work. You can now look straight down without worrying about your run going RIP.
It seems like clipping the book OoB in Phi is easier if you crouch and back up a little bit, so the book is clipping out vertically instead of horizontally.
A new strat for curie_inside - triggering the emergency without pulling all the 3 different plugs:
Edit history:
Teravortryx: 2015-11-13 07:25:04 am
Theta Entrance FE hover/clip. Saves at least 6 seconds.

Steps: Grab FE, look down, regrab, scroll out, hover, after you land press R, regrab, clip, jump across gap.

Edit history:
Teravortryx: 2015-11-15 07:11:09 am
Upsilon Awake/Inside Segmented Route (Possible SS route, requires consistent prop fly) Saves 10 seconds if done "well".

I'm sorry if I explain unnecessary things.

EDIT: I forgot to explain that the reason you need the box touching the trigger is to get it to persist Roll Eyes

All the route is missing is a consistent way to do the prop fly. Maybe a different prop might help (Nos box?) or a consistent setup might also work.
Truljin @ Twitch
I seem to have some issues coming back to SOMA, the physics of the chairs we use to clip with is off right at the start and not sure why, the clip we do into Transport station left the piece we need to prop fly whenever I used the Dev version but running the game normally the prop is never there and last but not least what version is really the best one?
Quote from lillbrorsan:
I seem to have some issues coming back to SOMA, the physics of the chairs we use to clip with is off right at the start and not sure why, the clip we do into Transport station left the piece we need to prop fly whenever I used the Dev version but running the game normally the prop is never there and last but not least what version is really the best one?

Both things seem to work for me on the newest patch. Check out either the tutorial posted on the first post, or watch the newest one on my channel (should be around 11-11 I think). It should help explain the things that you are having issues with.

Also, running on 1.00 is optimal. These are some version differences I know of, and there may be more. (copied from the description of the tut)

3:46 - You cannot get out of the pilot seat early [3 seconds lost] *v1.02+*
34:34 - You cannot click the zeppelin early anymore. [idk, 30+ seconds?] *v1.03+*
39:50 - An invisible wall blocks you from jumping out, do not bother with the door. [13 seconds lost] *v1.02+*
Truljin @ Twitch
Thanks for the quick reply, I  figured out the issue with the prop yesterday so can start practicing the whole new route.
Edit history:
sychotix: 2016-01-29 05:37:37 am
sychotix: 2016-01-27 04:05:33 pm

"New" Upsilon_Awake route. It is based off Zom's AGDQ route with some minor modifications for speed. Should save 5+ seconds.