Sad
<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hockey enthusiast
Is there not patch or fix for that issue?

Or does that eventual patch / fix also patch any features you need to run the game?
There is a patch, but it also fixes a jump glitch which is half the fun of running the game. Either way, I'm okay with not running it unless of course people want to watch a run. And in that case, I can just modify the route to work without the glitch, it doesn't add any major skips but a ton of smaller ones throughout the run. Or bring my 560TI Tongue .

Besides I want to run Hitman more anyway, after watching half of Kubelwagon's SGDQ run I felt like I could definitely improve from it.
Edit history:
TimpZ: 2012-07-26 02:17:07 pm
TimpZ: 2012-07-26 02:15:03 pm
I am sorry to say but I would like to remove "Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel" from the marathon. There's a few reasons but mainly I haven't practised enough because I grew tired of the game and also I'm seriously afraid of the game softlocking on-stream. There's also a few other things such as strange differences between a PAL rom I found and my physical cart. Idk the cart I'm using might even be pirated or something. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Infinite Combo
Aww I wanted to see Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel D:

but I wanted to ask if I could Race Frezy in X2 as well. since the EST is 50 minutes. its more than doable for me.
if he's doing X2 Any%
bläää
Race in X2 sounds great!

I am glad to inform that Martin and Andreas Rudmarker will start ESA with performing All-star cup on Mario Kart Doubble Dash in 2player mode. (All tracks in one cup, 150cc.)

Both have good rankings at MarioKart64.com. Andreas is ranked fourth in the world in 50hz mode and have several World record times.
Richard Karlsson (ranked number 2 in the world with 8 WRs) might take Martin Rudmarkers place but it´s not clear if he will be able to come or not.

They will open up ESA on Thursday 16th. at 12:00 (12 AM) with this run. schedule update for this is in progress.
Infinite Combo
Önskar ja hunnit ta WR på X3 tills dess... på 100% MEN det är så jävla svårt...
/ I wish I had taken X3 100% WR for the marathon ;__;
Infinite Combo
sry for  double post, BUT Frezy I have JP, and you have US. so how will we deal with that?