--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Cautex:
Just a heads up: there's a typo on the second page of the form, last question:
Quote:
Is there anything else you wish to share?
If you are interested in going above and beyond or have anything important that we shoudl know.

I also mentioned it in my volunteer application just to be safe

Fixed thank you.
Hmm..., I'm not sure about hosting, but the donation station sounds like I might be of some help, namely selecting donations to be read.
Since I'm not doing a run this time around, AND I'm a local, I'd feel quite silly if I didn't volunteer for something. Also, the event is technically in St. Paul, and not Minneapolis, they're separate cities despite their proximity.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-05-19 02:27:36 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
I'll be volunteering my services as a Chat Mod as I won't be at the event but I will be free around that time (twitch.tv/Judgy_) Also as I know he's already interested (from talking to him 2 days ago) and he does it every time Cbenni Is also volunteering for Chat Mod (twitch.tv/Cbenni)

I will send him over to fill out the little form thing too :3
Edit history:
CBenni: 2015-05-19 02:39:17 pm
CBenni: 2015-05-19 02:35:56 am
Keep in mind: all current chat mods will HAVE TO REAPPLY! The moderator list will be cleared from what has been decided.
Applied for donation station, hosting and tech stuff! Cheesy
Awwww Fook!
Applied. I'm still trying to figure out flights right now (flights are done differently for me since I do stand-by) but I'm hoping to be there for most of the week. As soon as I find out the true length of the days, I'll let you know in advance.

Can't wait to help :>
www.powerupaudio.com
Quote from ONOGMuffins:
Quote from musical_daredevil:
I saw in another thread that SGDQ will have a dedicated audio team. Will that be affecting the tech station at all?

There will be some changes. Tech will be doing anything the audio guys ask them to in that area, but they will still be doing set up, working with the mic, camera, change the stream scenes, and will also be helping with getting people in place for whatever interviews take place.

Hey Daredevil - I co-run that dedicated team.

We'll actually have our entire crew there over the course of the marathon, so I expect to have myself or one of our guys monitoring audio 24/7. It's possible that we may need a little support here and there, but I suspect the Tech Station volunteers will mostly be focused on non-audio stuff. Smiley
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Quote from AkiraKoops:
Just applied to be a chat mod for the marathon. Sounds like fun...

Fun... heh. Heh heh... heheh... *shudders* So fun...
Oh, honey. Smiley
Edit history:
xfullmetal17: 2015-05-20 02:46:34 pm
wibbly wobbly timey wimey
Applied, though I just put arbitrary dates down since it's just for chat moderating. (I'd be available pretty much the whole time, save the few hours here and there for sleep)
TIOLET!
As usual I'd like to hang out in the quakenet chat and pull people's ears when they are being naughty, however, this year I'm stuck at work for the entire summer and my work schedule is going all over the place. Is it important that you have exact times for when people are available off-site or is it enough to list rough estimates?
So, just to be clear, if we are auditioning for a Host gig, we'll be contacted separately with information on how to submit via Email? Or did I miss a link or something?
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Quote from OtakuPatriot:
So, just to be clear, if we are auditioning for a Host gig, we'll be contacted separately with information on how to submit via Email? Or did I miss a link or something?

You'll get a PM later from whoever is in charge of hosts later with information
Quote from Kibbo:
As usual I'd like to hang out in the quakenet chat and pull people's ears when they are being naughty, however, this year I'm stuck at work for the entire summer and my work schedule is going all over the place. Is it important that you have exact times for when people are available off-site or is it enough to list rough estimates?

It isn't super important for offsite to have exact times.

Dark Gamer
Well like always i would love to apply for twitch chat moderation, been doing it for the past 2 years now, so definitely would love to help there!

twitch name: Darkceo
Darkceo, did you read the initial post and use the google form? You should do that Wink
Hey guys! Could someone please let me know when hosting audition emails go out? My email has this bad habit of throwing emails out from time to time and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. Thank you Cheesy
I live within 20 minutes of the venue and plan on going. I have a car and can volunteer to drive people or things around as needed, though I realize the Airport has its own shuttle. I can also arrive at any day before the marathon to help set up if needed.
I have filled out the online application but I don't know where to send and audition and what to use.
All volunteers who are selected will be contacted in the near future with additional information regarding their volunteering job, unless otherwise specified Wink
Quote from Efreeti:
Quote from AkiraKoops:
Just applied to be a chat mod for the marathon. Sounds like fun...

Fun... heh. Heh heh... heheh... *shudders* So fun...
Oh, honey. Smiley

That "How I Met Your Mother" reference.
I see what you did there. I plan on driving, and if anyone is between Kansas and MN, let me know. I could probably swing an hour or two outta the way to grab some people.
Due to circumstances that are ridiculously beyond my control I will no longer be able to attend SGDQ this year. Sad

Who do I contact to remove my name from the potential list of volunteers?
Sorry to hear you can't make it anymore. We'll make a note on your submission. If you'd like to volunteer for chat moderation instead (which can be done from off-site), feel free to send me a PM here.
I, as always, will be around frequently for moderating the chat. Though I'll likely not be able to go by a certain schedule, because of my ever-changing work schedules. I will be on practically as often as possible however. But yeah, please don't put me on a schedule =P.
I put in my application a while ago. Deploy me as needed.